NY Officer Mocks Buffalo Victims

satellites.™

A New York state correction officer has been suspended without pay after posting a twisted meme on social media cruelly mocking the victims of Saturday’s massacre at a Buffalo supermarket, officials said.

Gregory C. Foster II, a prison guard at Attica Correctional Facility, is facing termination over a meme posted to Facebook that joked that a “clean up” was needed in the aisles of Tops Friendly Market in Buffalo, where self-professed white supremacist Payton Gendron, 18, allegedly gunned down 10 black people on Saturday.

“This vile posting does not represent the morals and values of the thousands of staff members in the Department,” the state’s Department of Corrections and Community Supervision told The Post in a statement.

The since-deleted post included a photo of the supermarket, along with a crude message below and a laughing emoji.

“Clean up on aisle 3, no wait 4,” the text read. “Also on 7, 9, 12 and 13.”

corrections-greg-foster.jpg?quality=75&s

https://nypost.com/2022/05/18/correction-officer-suspended-for-mocking-buffalo-victims/

skynews-buffalo-supermarket-shooting_577

Disturbing and gross, but he'll likely face no consequences.

34 minutes ago, Gesamtkunstwerk said:

New currently on leave without pay, we will see if he faces a firing. He shouldn’t be allowed in the profession. He is clearly biased. 

wtf :mazen: 

not most of the victims being elderly :cries:

How on earth does someone type that out and then think it's a good idea to hit "Post"? I struggle to make a simple phone call half the time. I wish I had the shamelessness these clowns do. Good riddance.

1 hour ago, Gesamtkunstwerk said:

A police officer being a psychotic white supremacist, shocking!

ppl have really lost their humanity and empathy  :mazen: 

A cop that hates black people?

200.gif

That's in such bad taste. Have a little empathy ffs. :biblio:

I just don't get why becoming a cop is so easy. It should be taken as serious as any other profession so ignorant, dumb, racist people can't get the job. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.