The Umbrella Academy: Season 4| Now Streaming!

Symmetra

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Almodusa

• Symmetra

• KFC

• flower moon

Just finished the season 3. No wonder there isnt any hype for this cuz it's just so bad and bland. 

I'm on episode 8 and the wedding scene with the TD song was beautiful:gaycat6:

I just finished this season and it was entertaining, although I didn't understand the ending but I liked it

PD  I need the next season to have more of Klaus and Ben of brotherhood and complicity:allears:

I watched the first episode and that was one of the worst episodes of the entire show

On 6/23/2022 at 2:29 PM, Park Jinyoung said:

The way I was so hype before but have zero desire to watch this :noparty: the boys has all my attention i fear

Ya the first 2 seasons had a lot of hype. This one doesn’t seem it. I get covid happened, but Netflix waiting 2 years to push out another season probably killed the show from getting another season.

Sloane is my new favorite character, hope to see her again next season.

Allison can choke tbh.

Allison has gone off the rails. Sloane is probably the most normal of them all but she cries a bit too much. I feel bad for Harlan.

On 6/24/2022 at 12:12 PM, Nebur said:

I just finished this season and it was entertaining, although I didn't understand the ending but I liked it

PD  I need the next season to have more of Klaus and Ben of brotherhood and complicity:allears:

What happened to ghost Ben again? There’s been so such a long gap between seasons I forget. 

On 6/24/2022 at 7:04 AM, Mirrorcle said:

Just finished the season 3. No wonder there isnt any hype for this cuz it's just so bad and bland. 

Allison ruined it. She was SO annoying. It went on for too many episodes.

Also what happened to Diego’s deflection powers? He didn’t even use it this season. He should’ve telekinetically protected himself instead of getting his fingers chopped off

Edited by Buffy

This was a really bad season. :rip:

And the end didn't make any sense. They just throw logic out of the window along with good writing. 

What a mess it was, and not a good one.

I thought this season was good. A bit of a drop in quality from the excellence of season 2 but it was still better than season 1 imo. And the chemistry between the cast is as great as ever. The only real issue I had was how underutilized the sparrows were. 

5 hours ago, Buffy said:

Allison ruined it. She was SO annoying. It went on for too many episodes.

Also what happened to Diego’s deflection powers? He didn’t even use it this season. He should’ve telekinetically protected himself instead of getting his fingers chopped off

I agrih. She was a pain in the arse selfish bij. Viktor did the right thing and I just wanna give him a hug. The wedding part is also making no sense.

Also why they nerfed Viktor's power? He surely could easily take down the last guardian.

yeah maybe this wasnt as good as s1 or 2 but it was still fun to watch. The characters are what make it great... like i don't even care whats going on sometimes; its just fun to watch them :celestial4:

LOVE Klaus, Luther, and number five. Sloane was a great new addition :clap3:

Edited by flower moon

In episode 3 and I really like it so far? Not really a drop in quality from the other 2 seasons. People just love to complain lol

This was absolutely terrible, and such a shocking drop in quality.

It’s like the writers actually gave zero fucks. So much time was wasted on pointless exposition & fanservicey moments with no point, like the fight in the grocery store. 

Most of the reasons things went wrong would’ve been resolved quite simply if the characters had just communicated… so many things went unexplained like they only existed for the sake of moving the plot along… speaking of plot, what even was it? 

That Teenage Dream rendition made my ears bleed. How tf was Lila eating sushi when she’s pregnant? Where was the sushi even coming from… I get it’s fantasy requiring a level of disbelief, but every character just showed a general lack of curiosity & inquisition, which just made them seem dumb. 

The person playing ben is a horrible actor. 

I - :skull:

Edited by FOCK

If I remember right Allison was the absolute Queen of Seasons 1 and 2, but here she was absolutely insufferable. 

She has the Professor X problem in that she's too powerful, but unlike in past seasons where they find ways to depower her they just barely acknowledge her powers?? She could've ended that fight in ep 1 in less than a minute, but no, let's punch for a bit. :rip:

Other than every single scene involving Allison and all the dumb decisions and choices made, I fairly enjoyed the season. Took a while to get into it but after the first couple it was good.

Ben's actor was trying too hard also.

Edited by Benjamin

A hit :clap3: I really hope Season 4 is better than this one was though. 

While I enjoyed watching the episodes this season, after the ending….what was point? WHAT WAS THE REASON? 

This ended up feeling like filler and goodness, i was so over the Allison arc. 

Diego’s lips tho and hot face were a 10/10

AXMQy4Q.jpg

I feel like the issue with this season is that they keep writing it around Viktor while Elliot has been completely overshadowed by 5, Klaus and now Layla too. They are clearly the best actors, with the best characters and should be getting way more to work around.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.