Deadpool 3 Into The MCU

Gorjesspazze9

FTDtIB-XEAU6tyC?format=jpg&name=900x900

Deadpool 3 is Officially in Development, Staring Ryan Reynolds as the Merc with the Mouth. Deadpool is confirmed to be Marvel Studio's first Rated R Film set for late 2023-early 2024 slate. Directed by Shawn levy, the script is still being worked on. however IMDB credits that X force will continue to play a role as Deadpool enters the MCU. the only things we know about the film is that Cable and Domino will be apart of Deadpool's team as he breaks the fourth wall and enters the MCU through the Multiverse. 

they should get the a list star of A Simple Favor and The Age of Adaline to appear

At the end of Loki, It is now possible for Marvel characters to traverse the multiverse. I hope this film has a clever way to transport Deadpool through the Multiverse. Marvel's first Black Comedy, Adventure film. as Deadpool and friends travel through multiple realities until they reach the MCU. I hope Marvel can keep his humor and immaturity since this is a rated R movie. wonder how far will Disney let him go. 

The expectations are high for this. Hope Feige and his MCU kingdom can answer to at least most of those. :whistle:

After Multiverse of Madness, I trust Feige to keep his word about this movie being R rated. I wonder if Cable and Domino will be considered mutants in the MCU though.

Hopefully it won't be a story wise a flop, really looking forward for this

Edited by TheCal

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Cool, I hope they go at least as far as they did for Chip and Dale Special Agents for references and inside jokes :johnald:

On 5/19/2022 at 1:42 AM, fridayteenage said:

they should get the a list star of A Simple Favor and The Age of Adaline to appear

Ugh yes. She would be an amazing Emma Frost.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.