• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• byzantium

• wastedpotential

• State of Grace.

• Headlock

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, Great808 said:

Not only was it bad enough that she showed up and stole all the shine from people who have poured their everything into this and their lives actually DEPEND on this just because she wanted to be a little adventurous and do something fun, but managed to speak and made it about her :dies: she’s down there with Nicki and Elon with their extreme narcissistic ego’s

Never forget when all the other main singer chicks came out and tackled real issues out there in the world (Beyonce/Police brutality, Gaga/Mental Health, Kesha/Anti Rape, Meghan/body positivity) and she decided she was going to complain about how ppl make fun of her for writing too many songs about her ex boyfriends but if she was a man she wouldn’t have that problem soooooo feminism!! Lmao, this chick sucks

please go touch grass

The fact she managed to get Reputation to debut with 1 million+ first week after the backlash remains more impressive than some peoples faves.

1 hour ago, Revelations said:

Not to mention her public smear campaign of Scooter Braun over masters that he was WILLING to negotiate on. But poor Taylor right?

Did you forget the mention the NDA Scooter wanted to make her sign before any negotiation? 

42 minutes ago, Great808 said:

Not only was it bad enough that she showed up and stole all the shine from people who have poured their everything into this and their lives actually DEPEND on this just because she wanted to be a little adventurous and do something fun, but managed to speak and made it about her :dies: she’s down there with Nicki and Elon with their extreme narcissistic ego’s

And did you get that from... 10 seconds of video from... 25 minutes speech? :rip:

34 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

She is always crying about something. omg.

She was literally making a joke about wine :deadbanana2:

moonlitdick

Oh you STOGGAF are doing entirely too much.

I loved her speech, it was well thought-out & inspiring.

The fact that you all gaslight her, calling her to calm down, call her to grow up are probably the same people who spammed snake emojis hoping her career would end in 2016 :toofunny3:

Remember that when you dragged her from your chair, you are not even better person than her

OT :

Not everyone can regain from the internet cancellation. Also Taylor has been cancelled several times

But here to remember that she came back stronger than 90s trend

46 minutes ago, Great808 said:

Never forget when all the other main singer chicks came out and tackled real issues out there in the world (Beyonce/Police brutality, Gaga/Mental Health, Kesha/Anti Rape, Meghan/body positivity) and she decided she was going to complain about how ppl make fun of her for writing too many songs about her ex boyfriends but if she was a man she wouldn’t have that problem soooooo feminism!! Lmao, this chick sucks

SUFFER 

:lmao:

3 hours ago, byzantium said:

She's moved on.  Why can't you? 

I….literally don’t care? :rip: I barely ever talk about Taylor, I was simply saying that saying she was “cancelled” during an absolutely massive era is ridiculous and nothing more :rip:

The replies in here are actually so ******* funny :lmao:

Just now, Bears01 said:

I….literally don’t care? :rip: I barely ever talk about Taylor, I was simply saying that saying she was “cancelled” during an absolutely massive era is ridiculous and nothing more :rip:

This fanfiction :bibliahh:

Just now, wastedpotential said:

This fanfiction :bibliahh:

Go through my posts and show me where I talk about Taylor endlessly. I dare you

She wasn't close to losing anything :deadbanana4:

The only ones gaslighting in here are the Taylor stans using gaslighting as an excuse to oppose reality. 

I don't think people really remember how intense the hate was against her but it was bad... the fact that she was able to claw her way back from that, you have to respect it TBH. Not everyone can.

The absolute hypocrisy in here is something else :deadbanana4: The EXACT same people in here crying about how she’s over-dramatic and doesn't have a right to these feelings are the SAME people who go private on twitter and take a week long break over a few private quote retweets, much less millions of people online AND in the real world sending them death threats, downplaying their sexual assault, or accusing them of something they didn’t do and not letting them explain themself.

lushsuxswift2007c.jpg?width=968

39 minutes ago, Seiko Oomori said:

another day another heaping helping of white woman victimization complex from taylor and racism from the swiftie youth

Gifpro_out_f8dd32d500ebe2992326537cffb19

That word actually means something, silly.

Just now, Loghen said:

That word actually means something, silly.

it sure does, and it's exemplified by thinly veiled allusions like this

4 hours ago, enchanted0 said:

The gaslighting already :skull: The snakegate was one of the biggest "cancellation" on the internet of all time. Taylor deserved an apology from the entire internet (especially some particular part of Twitter)

Gifpro_out_f8dd32d500ebe2992326537cffb19

6 minutes ago, imabadkid said:

I don't think people really remember how intense the hate was against her but it was bad... the fact that she was able to claw her way back from that, you have to respect it TBH. Not everyone can.

It was never as bad as Taylor projected it to be. She is the one who exploited the situation to the max by going into hiding & then using it conceptually and as promotion for her following album. None of Taylor's fanbase left her for the incident, and it would have blown over relatively quickly regardless of how she chose to deal/or not deal with it. 

17 pages of fummings over a 5 seconds joke that is meant to be overdramatic... Bunch of LOSERS

I think the difference between Taylor hate and being canceled is Taylor’s is much more spread out. The Kanye phone call was definitely a moment but not really a threat to her career, as long as she played it correctly.

1 hour ago, Headlock said:

She literally didn't lie omfg, the full video proves she told the truth the entire time :deadbanana4:

I cannot believe we still have to explain this to y'all, the year is 2022 :deadbanana4:

Whatever helps you sleep at night... but call it what you want exists so there's no way she'd get canceled with that gem.

Not *seventeen* pages over her totally harmless comment :deadbanana: y’all are THIRSTY to find a flaw in her