Charli XCX: "I'm THE main pop girl"

cyclone

In response, some have criticized Charli for being "out of touch with reality" and "desperate for internet points". This morning Charli's statement ignited discussion about what it means to be a "main pop girl", as fans continue to debate the definition of an  'MPG' and whether or not she is disrespecting the other female artists. Can someone who doesn't at least deliver hits, choreography, OR vocals really be considered a "main pop girl"?

Personally I like Charli but I noticed she always feels the need to stroke her own ego like this. What do yall think about this whole situation?

Edited by cyclone

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cyclone

• Daddy

• Newt

• Cruel Summer

Top Posters In This Topic

ure a dreamer..u dream A LOT

Tove Lo exists but she can be a lovely last place.

5 minutes ago, PopKills said:

Not even if it was summer 2014.

:rip:

I know she’s trolling but it’s still giving desperation for some reason. Anyway she’s still mother. 

i find her hella annoying but it’s clear she was joking and is trying to live up to her whole “oMg IM dA bEst pOp sTar” persona she puts on because her gay stans entertain it

Edited by Bussea

Yeah I think ima have to agree with yall on this one, its obviously good she has confidence but there is a fine line between that and pure delusion. Recently its giving "i peaked in high school" vibes from her

Edited by cyclone

crash is full of bops so maybe she does have a point :clap3:

It's not that serious leave her alone

Y'all clearly don't know Charli :rip: 

I mean if ATRL calls Camilla Cabello as MPG then surely someone who can chart #1 with her album like Charli XCX can be considered as a MPG

She’s trolling lol

She released Track 10 she’s allowed to say what she wants for the rest of her life.

4 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

I mean if ATRL calls Camilla Cabello as MPG then surely someone who can chart #1 with her album like Charli XCX can be considered as a MPG

This. If Camilizers can call the '10-OUT' songtress a MPG, surely Charli (who outsold her) can be a MPG alright

Bussea

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.