Obi-Wan Kenobi | May 27

Billionaire

Mostly satisfying finale! Several strong moments that I want to watch again. 

Edited by publikcitizen

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• publikcitizen

• BuzzCharts

• Jotham

• Terylee

I am really excited to see how the loose end plots will be picked up in future SW projects! I mean we got…

Spoiler

- The Path storyline with Roken, Haja, and the force sensitive children. This is the biggest one for me as I am curious to see what LF has in store for them. Could they potentially connect Cal or Ezra to this? Maybe Ahsoka? This is the one I am most excited about.

- Reva's arc coming to a close in Kenobi, but a new chapter begins for her as a redeemed dark side user. That would make for a great storytelling opportunity. I wonder how LF will go about this? Will they use Reva in Jedi: Survivor or another TV show. Really curious to see what will happen next for her and where she was during the OT/Mando era/ST.

- Obi Wan's trauma being mostly resolved at the end thus opening up a new chapter for him where he learns new knowledge of the Force from Qui Gon. This could be the set up for a second season of Kenobi.

- A potential show with Darth Vader? It would be nice to see him in the early days of him being Vader. They can adapt that comic book about him. It would also be a great way to see how the inquisitors were formed/set up. I need more of the Grand Inquisitor lol and the 4th sister.

- I am 75% sure we will see Bail Organa in Andor. A small role probably, but would definitely help set up his involvement with the Rebels and his appearance in Rogue One.

This show was a trainwreck 

I liked the finale. :clap3: And overall, this was a great show.

I'm really happy Reva didn't die, I can't wait to see her in future Star Wars material (the incels can seethe :gaycat1:). When I first started watching the show, I was expecting her to get killed off by Vader in the end. I hope we see her in other material soon, like Jedi Survivor as someone said.

I also loved the Palpatine cameo :eek: I was expecting the Qui-Gon cameo but I wasn't expecting Palpatine at all.

I think the weakest part of the episode was how short it was. Everything felt so rushed, like Reva's ending and Qui-Gon popping up for like five seconds and then disappearing :rip:

Edited by Jotham

Last 2 episodes were amazing. First 4 were rubbish.:alexz2:

I'm so happy they saved the best for last :wanda: what a finale :clap3: 

Star Wars Rebels did the burnt Anakin under the Vader helmet reveal much better. Meh, this show was pretty mediocre. Only 1 decent episode out of 6

80pXfwN.thumb.gif.c3260c0319b7de59ec3186

Oh that was a great finale. This show cleared Boba Flop with ease :jonny2:

I don't really understand what Reva intends to gain from going after Luke? That was a little weird

This show really didn't hit it for me. It was nowhere near as awful as Book of Boba Fett, but it still just felt pointless. And Obi Wan's "story" was led by other characters / he wasn't that big of a focus in his own show.

He spent the entire series trying to save Leia, it just got so repetitive. Wasn't what I was expecting from this show.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.