Nobody cared about the BB awards this year. What happened?

Ferret

All boring performers. No big artists attending. Travis Scott being there was disgusting. What else ?

There’s too many awards shows.  The Grammys and iHeart awards just happened and the same people usually win all the awards.  

BB awards were never that big to begin with. Only select US-ians care about them.

Billboard awards are so washed up, not even JLO was there. Usually she attend every award in that ugly green dress. Even tho she never win anything. 

Then stop making multiple threads about it :deadbanana2:

I did not even know about it before seeing this thread :skull:

Just now, Beyoncé Knowles said:

Billboard awards are so washed up, not even JLO was there. Usually she attend every award in that ugly green dress. Even tho she never win anything. 

The anger :deadbanana4: Why ?

2 minutes ago, Beyoncé Knowles said:

this random jlo lashing has me in pain ?

1. No veteran artists invited to lure the millennials to watch. Most of said veterans are also on hiatus or irrelevant in 2022 so they weren’t getting an invite either way.

2. Recently, award shows seem to appeal to Gen Z stars but Gen Z is really not into TV and would rather catch up the next day/watch the highlights.

3. Award shows refusing to become digital  and embrace streaming platforms will reinforce the downward spiral of low ratings. 

Noone of the big winners bother to attend so they had to invite morgan wallen and travis Scott :bibliahh:

I never understood why they even exist. I mean, the winners aren't even a surprise? It's just the best-charting artist of the year for each category. Which is great, but why hold a whole ceremony for it? Lol, just give them a plaque like YouTube or whatever.

Billie Eilish was not nominated for even 1 (ONE) award so no one came to watch her fail

all the main pop girls retired so there was no hype at all and music has been kind of a non event lately. 

things are finally changing though with all the album bombs.

16 minutes ago, Beyoncé Knowles said:

im a former jlo stan and im crying rn.:priceless:

18 minutes ago, Beyoncé Knowles said:

The random hate for J lo :ahh: sis you need to let it go , it’s time

The only thing I saw was about Cara acting a damn fool:bibliahh:

Fascination for celebrities is dying. No one cares about award shows anymore.

35 minutes ago, Beyoncé Knowles said:

:ahh:

Awards shows in general are getting less and less popular. Maybe they should stream them on TikTok.

No Kylie Minogue no ratings :sorry:

39 minutes ago, Beyoncé Knowles said:

:deadbanana2:

I refused to watch when Morgan Wallen and Travis Scott were invited. Disgusting trash. I'm so glad the ratings were worse than ever :ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.