STOP IT with the (Insert Act) During (Artist) Concert Threads

Familia OUT of the top 100 on Billboard. Shocked?

Rush

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirrtydiana

• Post Malone

• Blackout2006

• Xpress2019

Top Posters In This Topic

Don’t worry, her judging stint on The Voice will give her career a fourth wind.  

that check from the voice is gonna be great in helping her pay off her label debt :clap3:

It's shocking that it's still charting after 5 weeks to begin with.

In all seriousness, it would’ve been OUT of the BB200 week 3 without Ed Sheeran song 

1 minute ago, Both Sides Now said:

In all seriousness, it would’ve been OUT of the BB200 week 3 without Ed Sheeran song 

this pretty much

from now on all flop eras will be know as the familia era

Completely ignored by the GP :jonny: now THAT's a fad

Album: OUT of Top 100

Psychofreak: OUT of the Hot 100 and Spotify

Hasta Los Dientes: OUT of the Hot 100 and Spotify

#ThankYouEd :clap3:

BUT BAM BAM SMASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHBHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, ifyouseekLEM said:

Don’t worry, her judging stint on The Voice will give her career a fourth wind.  

Like it gave xtina, miley, shakira, gwen?

the show is way past its prime. you know they’re scrambling now going from Ariana to gwen and this girl.

ot: don’t worry, appearently her judging stint on the voice will shoot it to #1!

6 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

how high would it have charted without Ed?

So Bam Bam is "smashing" but no one is checking for the racist girl? #ThankYouEd

umjLoEf.thumb.gif.5f389065a62ceca16c3857

11 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Basically, I even have my doubts it would have even made it to week three

It makes you think why Epic is literally doing anything they can and beyond for this girl. One would think it would be much better to just invest in other artists

Bam Bam is a "smash" but it's not translating to the album units? :confused: Seems like Ed Sheeran is carrying the song confirmed!

Edited by LustSpell

A whole month at top 100?! a HUGE win for Camilizers :clap3:

umjLoEf.thumb.gif.5f389065a62ceca16c3857

Not even Ed can save this trash album and this flop CaCa

celeb news] Gaga accused of stealing Shallow - Celebria - ATRL

10 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

how high would it have charted without Ed?

Interesting question. 

Familia debut = 11.5K Pure + 14.5K Streaming Equivalent Albums (SEA) + 1.5 Track Equivalent Albums (TEA) = 27.5K

On the week Familia was released Bam Bam got around 6.8M streams and 3.5k sales. That’s around a third of its SEA (4.9k) and weirdly only 350 TEA. So without Bam Bam it would’ve ~22.2k. So somewhere in the top 20 (I’m sure someone could find the actual sales of that week somewhere). Now Bam Bam makes up around 75% of Familia’s streams which is why it would definitely be OUT without it. 

…Something is very iffy with the TEA of Familia. Either the chart predictors didn’t get Bam Bam’s TEA (.35K) correct or people bought 11.5K of album tracks (i.e. all tracks not Bam Bam). Anybody have some insight to this? It feels fishy! Sounds like a label “finding” 10 thousand track downloads that never happened.

2 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Interesting question. 

Familia debut = 11.5K Pure + 14.5K Streaming Equivalent Albums (SEA) + 1.5 Track Equivalent Albums (TEA) = 27.5K

On the week Familia was released Bam Bam got around 6.8M streams and 3.5k sales. That’s around a third of its SEA (4.9k) and weirdly only 350 TEA. So without Bam Bam it would’ve ~22.2k. So somewhere in the top 20 (I’m sure someone could find the actual sales of that week somewhere). Now Bam Bam makes up around 75% of Familia’s streams which is why it would definitely be OUT without it. 

…Something is very iffy with the TEA of Familia. Either the chart predictors didn’t get Bam Bam’s TEA (.35K) correct or people bought 11.5K of album tracks (i.e. all tracks not Bam Bam). Anybody have some insight to this? It feels fishy! Sounds like a label “finding” 10 thousand track downloads that never happened.

:eek: 

a discovery

now that you mention it, her entire career has been iffy starting how she ended up in the xfactor. 

no Ed no hit it seems!

5 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

:eek: 

a discovery

now that you mention it, her entire career has been iffy starting how she ended up in the xfactor. 

no Ed no hit it seems!

Literally,

Bearing in mind, 30 by Adele had 6k TEA with 25K sales from Easy on Me alone…

https://twitter.com/lippredicts/status/1462235365432041476?s=20&t=mJyugaS0Aqf9s5mXaxZkpQ

How did the Señorita hit-maker manage to get 1.5k TEA when sales of Bam Bam were around 3.5k? 

Sounds like label interference when Familia was poised to debut outside the Top 10 :chick2:

3 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Literally,

Bearing in mind, 30 by Adele had 6k TEA with 25K sales from Easy on Me alone…

https://twitter.com/lippredicts/status/1462235365432041476?s=20&t=mJyugaS0Aqf9s5mXaxZkpQ

How did the Señorita hit-maker manage to get 1.5k TEA when sales of Bam Bam were around 3.5k? 

Sounds like label interference when Familia was poised to debut outside the Top 10 :chick2:

That are SCRAMBLING

i just don’t get it. Labels stop spending money on their talented artists ei Tinashe, zayn yet theyre still pouring a fortune into this person. I’d understand if she had a nice voice or could dance but she doesn’t check any of the boxes. 

Even if this album flopped harder than the last im not gonna be surprised when they book her a Vegas residency after the voice 

Even with the worldwide smash Bam Bam?? Shocking!

Edited by aesthetic bih

b-b-b-bbut B-b-bam B-b-bam s-s-s-ssmasshh....!!!!!!!!

not surprising at all. its actually more shocking when she randomly scores a hit.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.