Britney's vocals here are extremely underrated. Why?

JuanXito

I think she can sing, Britney's voice is so dark and strong, too bad her label forced her to sing with that childish voice.

Britney's voice is so iconic. I love Britney natural voice so much 

Her natural voice sounded so soulful deep and beautiful. I hope she can get control of life and take back her voice.

I love when she sings in her natural tone like on Blur and Perfume for example.

281600700_584425166389163_46090878631001

what song has britneys best vocals all around. because most of her amazing vocals are forced to the back as adlibs or background vocals

it's literally a forum with a bunch of gays who have no music education?

22 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

what song has britneys best vocals all around. because most of her amazing vocals are forced to the back as adlibs or background vocals

For me it would be “I’m not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman”

Tbh I was watching Everytime being covered in several singing competitions, like The Voice and XFactor and it's amazing how noone seems to be as good as Britney, sure many have an amazing voice and singing abilities, but Brit's voice, the emotions she convey and her vocal abilities are definetely very underrated. 

everything about Britney is undermined and belittled here because it’s infested with insecure and obsessed britney haters who live to love to hate her instead of even enjoying their faves

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.