Did Avril's Juno's Medley performance give you nostalgia?

naval23

The way she paid dust to "Under My Skin" though and half the songs being from "Let Go" :hoetenks:

Still loved it though! 

Of course, but in a good way. It's like a warm hug. :alexz3:

I stabbed her so much during LG - UMS - TBTT. Her stage presence always makes me cringe though :toofunny3:

Byt she has them classics and not everyone has that.

32 minutes ago, naval23 said:

The way she paid dust to "Under My Skin”

What would she perform from Under My Foreskin? My Happy Ending? :lmao:

My Happy Ending is not among her CLASSICS (Complicated, Sk8er Boi, I’m With You, Girlfriend, When You’re Gone and What The Hell); it’s more of a B-list classic, like Wish You Were Here and Keep Holding On.

Edited by ProudLBS

34 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

My Happy Ending is not among her CLASSICS (Complicated, Sk8er Boi, I’m With You, Girlfriend, When You’re Gone and What The Hell); it’s more of a B-list classic, like Wish You Were Here and Keep Holding On.

For the Canadian Junos, "My Happy Ending" was definitely a classic in Canada 

At least she didn't perform When You're Gone and anything from Goodbye Career 

Avril tired of singing old songs yet, having new album?

Even fans complaining that they tired of listening to 1st 3 albums on her tours :rip:

1 hour ago, ProudLBS said:

Girl is it crack? MHE is definitely one of her classics

1 hour ago, Blue. said:

I stabbed her so much during LG - UMS - TBTT. Her stage presence always makes me cringe though :toofunny3:

Byt she has them classics and not everyone has that.

No wonder she took such a big break between TBDT and GL. :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, JoAddams said:

Even fans complaining that they tired of listening to 1st 3 albums on her tours :rip:

She gave us a 10 second clip of #120 Hot 100 Hit "Bite Me"

She is such an icon. :clap3:

2 hours ago, ProudLBS said:

Sis… maybe in non English speaking country Portugal. My Happy Ending was as big as Im With You in Anglo speaking countries. It’s impact was crazy in summer 2004. It was the only pop song that summer to hit top 10 - I think along with a kelly Clarkson song. My Happy Ending outpeaked Sk8er Boi and I’m With You in some countries. So until TBDT was her 2nd highest charting hit. So I dunno - seems like one of her classics to me. 

5 hours ago, JoAddams said:

drag her :bibliahh:

4 hours ago, Blankspace2010 said:

Sis… maybe in non English speaking country Portugal. My Happy Ending was as big as Im With You in Anglo speaking countries. It’s impact was crazy in summer 2004. It was the only pop song that summer to hit top 10 - I think along with a kelly Clarkson song. My Happy Ending outpeaked Sk8er Boi and I’m With You in some countries. So until TBDT was her 2nd highest charting hit. So I dunno - seems like one of her classics to me. 

I was 5 so it’s not like I have a ton of memories from 2004 :clown:

okay maybe not B-list, but it has the weakest recurrent stats among her A-list classics then

5 hours ago, Blankspace2010 said:

Agree with you. In my country song was also big on tv. It's most successful single from UMD & one of the classic from Avril catalog 

17 hours ago, ProudLBS said:

My Happy Ending is not among her CLASSICS (Complicated, Sk8er Boi, I’m With You, Girlfriend, When You’re Gone and What The Hell)

In what universe are WTH and WYG part of her classics?:gaycat6:

16 hours ago, naval23 said:

it’s more of a B-list classic, like Wish You Were Here and Keep Holding On

B-list? Absolutely no one outside her stanbase knows about Keep Holding On or Wish You Were Here.:dies:

3 hours ago, HBK-79 said:

In what universe are WTH and WYG part of her classics?:gaycat6:

they are, look at their stats :rip:

3 hours ago, HBK-79 said:

B-list? Absolutely no one outside her stanbase knows about Keep Holding On or Wish You Were Here.:dies:

Keep Holding On is a charity event staple :lmao:

and Wish You Were Here has 441M views on YouTube despite tanking everywhere

She slayed! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.