Are you afraid of rodents?

Ricardo1993

Are you afraid of rodents?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Are you afraid of rodents?

• Yes I'm a soft coward.
    • No, I'm cautious but I'm also not a punk.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611ad64562849397c6e4c

AdolescentPertinentGopher-size_restricte

JkLv.gif

They’re so cute! I remember always wanting a pet rat as a kid but my mum wouldn’t let me get one. :rip:

God yes. I’ll never forget leaving work one day in downtown Chicago, and one the size of a damn cat ran right past my foot. I wanted to die right then and there 

one time, as I walked past a public park in Berlin in the middle of the night, I saw some fat squirrels and turns out they were rats, hundreds of them :deadbanana2:

Edited by ProudLBS

Mice and squirrels are so cute. 

Rats are filthy tho 

Only the sewer rats, eww no thx :doc:

I can handle the rest, chinchillas, hamster, capybaras, Guinea pigs, gerbils, squirrels, sugar gliders they are so cute 

Yes, never know what type of disease or viruses the carry.

A rodent caused the C virus in Raccoon City :biblio:

34 minutes ago, ProudLBS said:

one time, as I walked past a public park in Berlin in the middle of the night, I saw some fat squirrels and turns out they were rats, hundreds of them :deadbanana2:

OH MY GOD :deadbanana4:

Only those nasty street rats I saw in Paris, but in nature and as pets, not really. 

Im terrified of mice and rats so yes

sewer rats yes

I find rats and mice extremely disgusting, I don't mind seeing them on internet or if they are closed in the cage. But let them be free/wild, damm I would die:rip:

Squirrels are cute tho:chick1:

Edited by TheCal

when I lived in my old house as a child there were lots of mice and rats and they would make so much noise at night. Sometimes they would also jump on my bed for no reason I fuckіng hate them

Nope. They're adorable.

omg YES :biblio: i'm not even afraid of bugs or any other animals but rodents give me the creeps

Not at all. I had a pet hamster when i was like 8 and when he died i vowed to never mistreat a rodent ever :bird:

8 hours ago, Vitaly said:

Only the sewer rats, eww no thx :doc:

I can handle the rest, chinchillas, hamster, capybaras, Guinea pigs, gerbils, squirrels, sugar gliders they are so cute 

Sugar gliders are so cute but theyre actually not rodents at all, they are marsupials. They're more related to kangaroos. 

Edited by Ricardo1993

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.