Finland officially filing for NATO membership

Bears01

helsinki is my favorite city on earth, finland always serves :clap3:

Hopefully Sweden follow suit. :clap3:

The way that Putin's invasion only made NATO stronger than ever. :jonny:

21 minutes ago, Jotham said:

Hopefully Sweden follow suit. :clap3:

The way that Putin's invasion only made NATO stronger than ever. :jonny:

Sweden probably is joining too, but I’d say less likely than Finland. I’d say Finland’s chances of joining are 100% while Swedens is like 95%+

12 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

Sweden probably is joining too, but I’d say less likely than Finland. I’d say Finland’s chances of joining are 100% while Swedens is like 95%+

Why do you think Sweden is less likely to join than Finland? 

OT: finally! they will get in since they follow all the requirements right? Russia's borders with NATO increasing this fast :ahh:

5 minutes ago, Severus Snape said:

Why do you think Sweden is less likely to join than Finland? 

OT: finally! they will get in since they follow all the requirements right? Russia's borders with NATO increasing this fast :ahh:

Sweden has just (historically) been a lot more hostile to joining NATO, especially their social Democrats 

I will believe it if they actually FILLED for NATO membership. These past months have always been "will, plan, is going to, etc."

7 minutes ago, arceus said:

I will believe it if they actually FILLED for NATO membership. These past months have always been "will, plan, is going to, etc."

They literally are going public saying that they are about to :rip: this isn’t some anonymous report, this is their president coming out publicly saying they’re applying to be a member, not “threatening to” or “strongly consider it”. It’s officially happening 

Good. My country (GER) should leave.

3 minutes ago, stevyy said:

Good. My country (GER) should leave.

…..why?

1 hour ago, Bears01 said:

They literally are going public saying that they are about to :rip: this isn’t some anonymous report, this is their president coming out publicly saying they’re applying to be a member, not “threatening to” or “strongly consider it”. It’s officially happening 

I want to see the paper signed by the government that they officially HAVE filled for the membership 

Praying for all resource-rich countries within the Global South. 

Hopefully the entireity of NATO remains too preoccupied with Russia to ever commit again the horrors of the illegal invasions of Afghanistan and Libya. 

3 hours ago, arceus said:

That's gonna happen next week. The Finnish Minister for Foreign Affairs talked about Wednesday. Then it's gonna go to all the NATO countries to ratify.

59 minutes ago, Communion said:

Praying for all resource-rich countries within the Global South. 

Hopefully the entireity of NATO remains too preoccupied with Russia to ever commit again the horrors of the illegal invasions of Afghanistan and Libya. 

Yes, I’m sure the peaceful countries of Finland and Sweden are joining to invade countries in the global south, and has nothing to do with their hostile neighbor (backed by your favorite country and government, China :cm:) invading a country for no reason whatsoever. 

Sorry a country that is the FACE of democracy and human rights like China, wasn’t asked to participate 

35 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

Yes, I’m sure the peaceful countries of Finland and Sweden

BBfKOv7.png

YJ7TgtW.png

TG6wIu4.png

u0WKr46.png

HcWHtdP.png

HVDqoUT.png

"It doesn't count as murder if the fighter jets aren't aiming at Europeans"

4 minutes ago, Communion said:

BBfKOv7.png

YJ7TgtW.png

TG6wIu4.png

u0WKr46.png

HcWHtdP.png

HVDqoUT.png

"It doesn't count as murder if the fighter jets aren't aiming at Europeans"

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/mapped-the-state-of-global-democracy-2022/

Sorry I defend functioning democracy’s and not authoritarian murderous dictatorships like yourself, but here in todays world, Finland and Sweden are 2 of the best, most free, and most prosperous nations on the planet, while your favorite country is…….well, not. Unfortunately 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.