H100 Predictions: #1 First Class, #2 AIW, Bad Bunny 3x t10s, Morgan #13, EOM #50

Carrie-is-no-1

Easy On Me is such an oddity… 10 weeks + at number one but ever since it left the top 10 it’s been sinking like a rock… almost slightly reminiscent of Born This Way (the songs) chart run.

QueenofCopyPaste
42 minutes ago, Peroxide said:

Easy On Me is such an oddity… 10 weeks + at number one but ever since it left the top 10 it’s been sinking like a rock… almost slightly reminiscent of Born This Way (the songs) chart run.

Born This Way - 20 weeks on chart

Easy On Me - 32 weeks on chart and counting.....

1 minute ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

I said “slightly”… it was ten years ago and I don’t have encyclopaedic knowledge about my faves chart runs. :rip:

All I recall is Born This Way was number one for 6 weeks and then fell off rapidly and EOM is falling down the chart at a faster rate than expected…

QueenofCopyPaste
3 minutes ago, Peroxide said:

I said “slightly”… it was ten years ago and I don’t have encyclopaedic knowledge about my faves chart runs. :rip:

All I recall is Born This Way was number one for 6 weeks and then fell off rapidly and EOM is falling down the chart at a faster rate than expected…

that's not what slightly is by any means :rip: :dies:

and also Easy On Me already eclipsed Hello's 26 week chart run :dies:

1. Rolling in the Deep - 65 weeks

2. Set Fire to The Rain - 43 weeks

3. Someone Like You - 39 weeks

4. Easy On Me - 32 weeks

5. Send My Love (to Your New Lover) - 27 weeks

Edited by QueenofCopyPaste

1 minute ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

that's not what slightly is by any means :rip: :dies:

and also Easy On Me already eclipsed Hello's 26 week chart run :dies:

Hello spent 26 weeks on the Hot 100? Perhaps the streaming era has made me a little ignorant to how much longer chart runs tend to be these days…

QueenofCopyPaste
Just now, Peroxide said:

Hello spent 26 weeks on the Hot 100? Perhaps the streaming era has made me a little ignorant to how much longer chart runs tend to be these days…

yes, only

1 hour ago, Peroxide said:

hello as well, i think its because the songs didnt do too well in other departments after radio dropped them

first class serving longevity, dont understand the appeal of the song:rip:

1 hour ago, Peroxide said:

Sinking like a rock? The ******* lies :dies: Looking at its chart run its quite clear the only reason its been dropping these last few weeks are the album bombs.

This week it's predicted to drop 14 positions and there are 18 new tracks debuting above it so it clearly would've stayed stable this week or even slightly improved had it not been for the TWO album bombs. Sis, check your math :rip:

39 minutes ago, Peroxide said:

Hello spent only 26 weeks on the chart because the album sold 9.6m pure copies and basically everyone consuming music in the US already owned the song, besides, it has a massive 3 billion streams on YouTube and over 1.2 billion on Spotify, it was a massive smash hit thats already a classic. The nerve to come for it :dies:

Edited by Hot Volcano

2 hours ago, Peroxide said:

There are like 20 Bad Bunny songs on the chart :skull: Before the Future and Bad Bunny album bombs EOM was #24 which was still great for a song that was released 7 months ago (EOM spent 22 weeks in the top 10 alone  and it has over 30 weeks on the chart :dies: ). Also not everything has to stay 2 years in the chart like Levitating and Save your tears to be a massive hit.

1 hour ago, hungrymuffin said:

hello as well, i think its because the songs didnt do too well in other departments after radio dropped them

Hello was sent to recurrent because of Lemonade and Prince post-death album bombs. The song is eligible for Diamond by the way  :skull:

AlexStexaul

Hold My Hand #87 :gaygacat5: 

anything higher than #98 is a win :gaygacat5:

3 hours ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

Digital vs. streaming sis

Like obviously BTW ended up being a bit front loaded but streaming has given songs unparalleled longevity on the charts.

Edited by EnigmaticAndroid

QueenofCopyPaste
4 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Digital vs. streaming sis

Like obviously BTW ended up being a bit front loaded but streaming has given songs unparalleled longevity on the charts.

that depends on the song honestly

AlexStexaul
4 minutes ago, QueenofCopyPaste said:

that depends on the song honestly

only playlisting

14 minutes ago, AlexStexaul said:

Hold My Hand #87 :gaygacat5: 

anything higher than #98 is a win :gaygacat5:

Poor Gaga fans. Karma 

Album bombs dropped most the top 10

5 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

Holy ****?? What made lizzo go up like that 

this one girl on tiktok

Light Switch left after his 15 week run :cries:

Lizzo coming for blood, proved me wrong. :rip: 

The top 10 is a tragic mess rn, although at least Stay is out of it.

EOMdid its job, all these album bombs are making drop really hard but no one can deny that it was such a smash.

After Lamar how many more album bombs are left to disrupt the Hot 100 in coming weeks? Based on Futures tracks clearly only his #1 actually got any stability in week 2. I can't see Bad Bunny's songs doing well wk 2 either. 

OT We could lose EOM this week. Levitating was expected to get 1 more week but failed. Album bombs are really pains in the asses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.