Eurovision Song Contest 2023 | Loreen does it again!

Queen Conchita

I really doubt that the X Factorification is happening. Like surely the delegations would not agree to do that? It's so tacky :emofish:

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• khalyan

• BOOM!

• Fevesy

• Lil Mxnster

9 minutes ago, bjorn said:

What’s this??

Kinetic sun from ESC 2022 :mazen:

1 hour ago, BOOM! said:

Norway is giving NQ tbh. Her outfit, stiff movement and hand "choreo"... :rip:

Israel's camera work is absolutely terrible, no dynamic at all.

Czechia and Moldova are TRAGIC!

This is such an overreaction :rip: It’s very obvious she wasn’t giving it her all like at MGP. I think some of you ought to learn the definition of a rehearsal :redface:

what is the x factor thingy you guys are talking about?

6 minutes ago, abelfenty said:

This is such an overreaction :rip: It’s very obvious she wasn’t giving it her all like at MGP. I think some of you ought to learn the definition of a rehearsal :redface:

It's not about her not giving all. I just don't like how everything about it looks. Of course she will qualify, but for me it's a flop. And the song aged like a milk quickly.

4 minutes ago, zzmyth said:

what is the x factor thingy you guys are talking about?

There's a rumor that during the semi-final they're going to get all the entries up on the stage when revealing the 10 that are qualifying. Typical talent show stuff.

2 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

There's a rumor that during the semi-final they're going to get all the entries up on the stage when revealing the 10 that are qualifying. Typical talent show stuff.

uff...

they are always trying to make it different....

and people want the 1 point 2 points 3 points back...

No jury votes and televote and silly s*its like that.

Norway will qualify for sure lol it's a locked top 10, the fact it was a tiktok viral for a while helps her a lot, but it has to be said that her staging looks bad compared to the MGP performance, the camera work and small arena makes it look like a national final in Moldova :deadbanana:

Finland and Sweden looked so bad in the rehearsal, I feel like France (or Spain) might be the surprise winner we needed :jonny5:

UK actually gave a good song this year unlike last year. I stan the singer, she should get Mabel's radio payola after this contest for her future music output

Armenia's 2nd Rehearsal :allears:

Spoiler

FvSGloEXgAMn9Qf?format=jpg&name=medium

FvSGnltXgAIQ-WD?format=jpg&name=medium

Wasn't Eurovision known for having the craziest stages ever? What's up with that? 

Wait Big 5 rehearsals have already started? I'm so confused

Spoiler

his bulge tho :ghostface:

My bi a** is shaking, I'm going to throw up anytime.

Oprah Inhale GIF - Oprah Inhale Hold Hands - Discover ...

The way I thought of this too :bibliahh:

25 minutes ago, igninton said:

Wait Big 5 rehearsals have already started? I'm so confused

Hide contents

his bulge tho :ghostface:

Blog mentioned the schedule changing so:

🇩🇪 Germany from 12:40, then lunch

then from 14:20:

🇫🇷 France 
🇪🇸 Spain 
🇮🇹 Italy 
🇺🇦 Ukraine
🇬🇧 United Kingdom

France on stage in 20 minutes :jonny:

Ooh la la, this is FABULOUS. It’s Edith Piaf meets Lady Gaga, with La Zarra standing on top of a sparkle-draped plinth wearing a fitted gown made entirely from black and red sequins. And when we say 'plinth', we mean a moving column five metres off the ground, draped in sparkly black fabric all the way to the floor. The fabric disappears to reveal a cylindrical column with a mirror-tiled top, upon which La Zarra is giving this vocal everything - bonus points for the French flag on the LED wall at the end. This is ART. Put it in the Louvre immediately.

:jonny5:

3 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Ooh la la, this is FABULOUS. It’s Edith Piaf meets Lady Gaga, with La Zarra standing on top of a sparkle-draped plinth wearing a fitted gown made entirely from black and red sequins. And when we say 'plinth', we mean a moving column five metres off the ground, draped in sparkly black fabric all the way to the floor. The fabric disappears to reveal a cylindrical column with a mirror-tiled top, upon which La Zarra is giving this vocal everything - bonus points for the French flag on the LED wall at the end. This is ART. Put it in the Louvre immediately.

Omg :WAP:

So apparently Monika will be changing her dress after the criticism she received (and apparently she didn't even like the dress, but didn't want to be rude to her stylist :clown:) Her stylist hasn't slept for 24 hours and they have been contacting 20 designers all over Europe. 

1501725-75654-756x425.jpg

• ATRL Moderator

Nice 2024 :jonny5:

I know the boy who is singing for switzerland. i was super surprised when it got announced that he is gonna represent switzerland 

wish him the biggest luck & hope he brings it home

23 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Avenge Alvan from last year Queen. :ghostface:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.