Today we praise Madonna

Solaria

I want to see nothing but compliments for the beautiful QUEEN OF POP. :gaydonnacat1:

I'll go first! The girls were GAGGED when Goddonna dropped this. They knew ha biggest enemy was back. THIS is how you do a comeback.

Was actually just thinking about Hard Candy earlier :jonnycat:

She came on this ***** mad as hell!!!

3 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

No because 9 year old me was LIVING for this video/song being played every 5 minutes on MTV nnn 

Edited by Jjang

Just now, Jjang said:

No because 9 year old me was LIVING for this video being played every 5 minutes on MTV nnn 

Yeah but the part with the two people kissing scared the **** out of me as a kid :dies:

the most acclaimed female artist of all time :clap3:

the blueprint

She had the Pope SHOOK with this one, whew! :clap3:

15 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

The girls didn't want to see Hard Grammy win but they stan Repel Charts :bibliahh: ha last album with a worldwide smash hit we love seeing it

Few people talk about Madonna losing 75 million to Guy RATchie's divorce settlement and she chose to do a 2nd leg of her tour next year to recover her cash and ended up being the highest grossing tour for a solo artist, not just female :skull:, just at the snap of her fingers, if that's not bad ass ***** energy idk what is.

Edited by Alongoria13

We should always praise her for what she has done but yes :clap3:

Stan her best video of the 1990s.

The literal blueprint on how it should be done.. a legend, a once in a lifetime phenomena 

She's the ultimate game changer, no one can compare :gaydonnacat1:

She's good for a throwback :heart:

I heard the Tik Tok Frozen remix in H&M yesterday. 

She is the most successful female artist of all time and no one will ever surpass her, no matter how hard their fans wish upon it. 

:gaydonnacat1:

mother was mothering :cm: 

she always has amazing gems like this and skin, her best songs ever

3 minutes ago, worldwide angel said:

skin, her best songs ever

Wait another Skin stan? I don’t get why Madonnsters dislike this song so much, it’s such a unique, spiritual bop and single that got away :jonny6:

Just now, PopKills said:

Wait another Skin stan? I don’t get why Madonnsters dislike this song so much, it’s such a unique, spiritual bop and single that got away :jonny6:

what :skull: skin is like my favorite madonna song

its so ethereal and experimental :jonny: the way i even have a video concept in my head

This is one of my favourite songs of all time. Not only because it's a perfect song imo but also because it's the 1st pop song I have a memory of. The song was released @ the time I started forming memories and it was played hourly on the radio for several years. It's crazy to think the song played so much that I learnt to mumble the lyrics by memory with absolutely no knowledge of English and to still listen to this song today, which has not aged 1 second btw, and now know the actual lyrics.

1 hour ago, PopKills said:

I’ve literally never heard of anyone hating Skin :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.