Apple TV Shiled Firestick Roku... Which main streaming device girl is the best?

MadonnasBoyfriend

MadonnasBoyfriend
2 hours ago, hurricane326 said:

I have a Shield on a Roku TV. Piracy for the win!

omg we arent allowed to talk about that right? but yesss girl did you get the pro?? Im literally so in love. you need to install wolf launcher for a perfect ad free experience!! Im just so in love with this thing. i bought this keyboard mouse back lit thing and omg my windows is gonna die. got a 1tb usb for it to on amazon its pimped out lol for it https://www.amazon.com/Arteck-Universal-7-Colors-Bluetooth-TV-Connected/dp/B09KLPJQPD/?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_w=z3wfO&pf_rd_p=5fe95cd4-8512-42fa-bf21-63d83b898785&pf_rd_r=SSF13AREE33ZZA3GACKR&pd_rd_r=02027586-4dcb-45af-85cf-9192ef9e7e5b&pd_rd_wg=TMt4h&ref_=pd_gw_ci_mcx_mr_hp_atf_m

also thinking bout getting one of the remotes on amazon with keyboards in the back. I feel sorry for apple tv users :party:

MadonnasBoyfriend
2 hours ago, hurricane326 said:

We aren't allowed to mention specific pirate sites/apps. 

:razzle: apks are really legendary tho i have to stan. Well then yes i def use those and dont pay a dime for the streaming services!

Apple TV 

I have an Apple TV 

1 hour ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

omg we arent allowed to talk about that right? but yesss girl did you get the pro?? Im literally so in love. you need to install wolf launcher for a perfect ad free experience!! Im just so in love with this thing. i bought this keyboard mouse back lit thing and omg my windows is gonna die. got a 1tb usb for it to on amazon its pimped out lol for it https://www.amazon.com/Arteck-Universal-7-Colors-Bluetooth-TV-Connected/dp/B09KLPJQPD/?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_w=z3wfO&pf_rd_p=5fe95cd4-8512-42fa-bf21-63d83b898785&pf_rd_r=SSF13AREE33ZZA3GACKR&pd_rd_r=02027586-4dcb-45af-85cf-9192ef9e7e5b&pd_rd_wg=TMt4h&ref_=pd_gw_ci_mcx_mr_hp_atf_m

also thinking bout getting one of the remotes on amazon with keyboards in the back. I feel sorry for apple tv users :party:

I'm pretty used to the apple TV remote tbh

MadonnasBoyfriend
2 hours ago, Insanity said:

I'm pretty used to the apple TV remote tbh

The shiled remote is shaped... interestingly tho. I just noticed you can customize the buttons on it. Apple device to me would feel like a prison lol

I have an Apple TV but I have a few hacked apps on it :mandown:

MadonnasBoyfriend
On 5/14/2022 at 12:25 AM, yonsé said:

I have an Apple TV but I have a few hacked apps on it :mandown:

Was not aware one could do that on Apple TV. Anyways throw it away and get a shield :duck:

Roku

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.