the guy has a boyfriend, what to do...

supertiffany

ok so there's a hot guy at work, different department, who has been my crush

but he is so quiet and his not so good-looking boyfriend wont leave his space for a second

so fast forward to few months, I changed schedule from night shift to day shift

because I have to supervise new employees

so I dont see him that much

so one of the newbies that I supervise, there's this girl that match vibes with me, we both have the same wavelength, humor, taste and such

then she mentioned that she was referred by her bestfriend who was in the same company

but he is having problems with that bestfriend of hers, because the boyfriend of her bestfriend is clingy and just a gold-digger user and is a cheater, not to mention havent even been respectful towards her despite being the bestfriend of the boyfriend

just plain rude

so she showed the facebook of her bestfriend

IT WAS HIM

my crush

I was surprised, since we've been kind of friendly to one another, I told her that he's the guy I've been crushing on

then she mentioned that she wants me for her bestfriend

I felt kind of smitten, but still it's not like that will do anything? so let that pass lol

now Im in the nightshift since Im done onboarding them, I saw my crush again

this time alone, in the hallway

he is not with his boyfriend anymore which is weird because he wont leave him and is clingy like a gum. 

then we rode the elevator, my heart is pounding very fast.

im very nervous. i wanna speak but I cant. 

then he did break the ice. 

this is our convo in case some of you are wondering

FSrW21xagAAYwF9?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by supertiffany

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• supertiffany

• SweetTalker

• Smarticle

• DatChickDoe

Top Posters In This Topic

this is how my crush looks like and they have the same built. 

70166157_483583405823103_314923886088657

70295973_483583352489775_768193933552386

MV5BMTg3YTY2OTAtNjhmOC00NjY0LThhNWYtYTg4

so he said "you are the supervisor of the other department, do you know Brianna?"

I said "oh yeah, I supervise her but she's in the morning shift still, now back at night shift"

then he said "small world" then we stepped out of the elevator.

so I followed him to the nearest cafe, but act like I wanna buy something even though still full. then I asked him how is he related with brianna, he said they are very close friends. 

then I made a move I said my name and offered a handshake, then we held hands. 

then I just grabbed a frappe before his boyfriend ever sees us

quickly chatted his bestfriend, told her about everything. she said "you know what he is so into you, he is very shy and wont even speak first. the fact that he did that to you it means he must really like you"

i felt good tho but that made gave me courage, so I messaged him in our office chat. then he talked about the usual. he even mentioned that he always see me before and how I was always busy. (I work a lot and sometimes stay in the office for 20 hours).

then I said "that was before because the client was just new, so it was only from the start but now kind of free and available in fact will be taking a two weeks leave by the end of the month for my birthday"

he asked when is your birthday

I told him "May 28"

he said "seriously?"

I said "yeah why?"

he said "mine is May 27"

I was surprised

again, another coincidence?? like her bestfriend being assigned to me to supervise, now we have almost the same birthday 

he said "so you're a gemini too"

I didnt follow up anything with that because gemini is kind of naughty lol.

so he mentioned "so you like thrill?"

I was like "yeah"

then he said "10th floor see you" that floor has been empty, so I know what he wants

so i went to 10th floor, he was there in the hallway, followed him in the restroom and then still acting shy so i asked him about how's the traffic to work 

It's giving Wattpad

then he grabbed my hand and touched his crotch

he said 

"you love the thrill"

then we heard one of the cubicles, there's someone so we have to leave

which is a good thing because I wont ever risk do anything at work

i did not work hard just to do that

but I dont want to reject him

so good thing that we were interrupted

just followed him outside, so rode the elevator again, when the elevator opened it was his boyfriend

sees us just two of us alone in the elevator 

which made me nervous, because he seems like someone who will not be shy to put out a fight

again, im very conscious with my reputation at work

Ive been working hard

another good thing, one of my trainees, who is straight handsome but playful, not homophobic of course walked behind him.

so I stepped out of the elevator and hugged that trainee.  

2 minutes ago, Almighty Gaga said:

It's giving Wattpad

:lmao:

To keep it short and simple, something you need to learn asap. Do what generations and generations of gay men have done before you were even planned: hook up with him and forget him right after.

that trainee is not under me anymore, he was already endorsed to operations. so there's no conflict of interest. 

again back to hugging him, and dragged him to the lockers and he said "what's happening" 

I said "good thing you were here, so there's this guy who might get warfreak because he is super clingy and he saw us just alone with his boyfriend in the elevator,

can you cooperate please, I've been kind to you even though you were late a lot of times during training."

he is hesitant at first and even said "maybe something really happened" he jokingly said

told him "there's none, so just act like we have something when we step out to that elevator hallway, so he will think that im not interested towards his boyfriend"

so we did, then rode the elevator went back to my office room. fast. gosh.

then my crush chatted "sorry about earlier, didnt know that my boyfriend will be there, dont chat for now he might see it" 

4 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

To keep it short and simple, something you need to learn asap. Do what generations and generations of gay men have done before you were even planned: hook up with him and forget him right after.

sis, I want to be in a relationship with him. I wanna be serious now. 

Girl what the **** is this fanfic lmao. This is so cringe.

hes awful for cheating on his boyfriend even if it isnt a healthy relationship. he needs to communicate and break up

you sound like a real peach too

this wont end well but have fun I guess xoxo

so i mentioned to his bestfriend that something happened

I told the bestfriend "we did that at the restroom, but good thing we were interrupted because I dont wanna ruin work"

she said "that's right sis, keep him wanting more, tease him then stop and mention about his boyfriend"

should I tell my crush to break-up?

or should I just tease him?

taste him? 

2 minutes ago, Pierrot said:

hes awful for cheating on his boyfriend even if it isnt a healthy relationship. he needs to communicate and break up

you sound like a real peach too

this wont end well but have fun I guess xoxo

his bf cheated first, i dont know if he really likes me or this is just a rebound

but definitely he doesnt love him anymore

tho even his bestfriend wonders why they wont breakup such a toxic relationship

now their friendship is ruined. 

8 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

TLDR pls

paula-deen-apology.0.thumb.jpg.8efa1c8f6

this is how i feel

they are fighting now, lol

Edited by supertiffany

If he’s with someone leave him alone or wait for the relationship to crumble since you know so much about it :rip: like 

Has anyone on this website ever thought clearly for a single minute in their life? :psyduck:

Edited by Pop Life

2 minutes ago, DaddyIssuesX said:

If he’s with someone leave him alone or wait for the relationship to crumble since you know so much about it :rip: like 

the problem is i dont think they'll break up easy.

that he even let go of his bestfriend for that guy who seems have him under witchcraft or something.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.