HDD: Bad Bunny's "Un Verano Sin Ti" earns 622M first week Spotify streams

Assassin

Rimas' Bad Bunny earns his second #1 debut on the HITS Top 50 as Un Verano Sin Ti scores the biggest opening of the year with 273k. The album broke the record for the most first-week global streams on Spotify, surpassing Drake's Scorpion with 622m.

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=331468&title=CHART-FINAL:-A-BIG-BAD-BOW

• ATRL Moderator

Massive. 

Crazy.

Insane.

His power can't be match by anyone right now.

Even beat Drake, oh wow he should be scared :eek:

I know this is impressive but Drake doing 559 in 2018 is actually kinda insane to think about. Spotify has grown so much since then and even had 2 major expansion into new territories and bad bunny barely edged him out. :rip:

anyways, congrats to Bad bunny for showing the girls what true streaming power looks like. 

Edited by RihFenty20

27 minutes ago, RihFenty20 said:

I know this is impressive but Drake doing 559 in 2018 is actually kinda insane to think about. Spotify has grown so much since then and even had 2 major expansion into new territories and bad bunny barely edged him out. :rip:

anyways, congrats to Bad bunny for showing the girls what true streaming power looks like. 

And Drake did less than that in 2021 with CLB:skull: So I don't see the point you're trying to make. Also how is over 80M barely edged him out? That's close to what some albums from some main pop girls do in a week. :rip:

22 minutes ago, PopFan1996 said:

And Drake did less than that in 2021 with CLB:skull: So I don't see the point you're trying to make. Also how is over 80M barely edged him out? That's close to what some albums from some main pop girls do in a week. :rip:

There was no point. This isn't a dig at Bad Bunny (He was stomping on everyone even before this album release and he'll likely serve insane longevity so he'll continue stomping and that's way more impressive than a big debut). I'm just impressed at what Drake did in that climate.

Also No main pop girl is doing 80M streams their debut WEEK. That's a flop :rip:

15 hours ago, RihFenty20 said:

There was no point. This isn't a dig at Bad Bunny (He was stomping on everyone even before this album release and he'll likely serve insane longevity so he'll continue stomping and that's way more impressive than a big debut). I'm just impressed at what Drake did in that climate.

Also No main pop girl is doing 80M streams their debut WEEK. That's a flop :rip:

Selena Gomez barely did 100M with Rare. I said "almost" and 80M is close to 100M 

I get your point but in 2018 streams were already big and 80M is a big difference no matter how you look at it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.