If we can only have one for reputation TV…

Taylor fanboy

Which the Vault track is it?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Which the Vault track is it?

I Don’t Wanna Live Forever (Taylor’s Version)

or

This Is What You Came For (Taylor’s Version)

Which global hit would you want Taylor to re-record on the upcoming better record she promised on Miss Americana docu?

• ATRL Moderator

She'll obviously do both, but TIWYCF.

She should get Harry on a vault track :duca:

do we think zayn would do the re-recording? i feel like he’s been so out of the spotlight and music scene lately

I can see her being "petty" and doing her own rendition of TIWYCF but it'll be way different without Calvin obviously 

9 minutes ago, saintspice said:

do we think zayn would do the re-recording? i feel like he’s been so out of the spotlight and music scene lately

In reality, she’s only re-recorded one OST, which is Today Was a Fairytale (Taylor’s Version), with Crazier missing on Fearless (Taylor’s Version), there are doubts if she is even legally able to re-record her OST contributions. Zayn, aside.

Edited by Taylor fanboy

Are we sure shes rerecording TIWYCF?

4 minutes ago, favorite crime said:

can she even rerecord TIWYCF?

Yes. She even performed it live, despite Calvin being infamously known to block Rita Ora from performance rights.

PS the full demo is out there with an exclusive number of people.

Edited by Taylor fanboy

Can she do TIWYCF without Calvin? I'd love to hear JUST her version of IDWLF (sorry Zayn lol) but we've heard like 10 seconds of a leaked demo of her on TIWYCF and it sounds so good, so if she can do it without Calvin (or if he approves) then I would DIE for it :jonny5:

1 minute ago, wastedpotential said:

Can she do TIWYCF without Calvin? I'd love to hear JUST her version of IDWLF (sorry Zayn lol) but we've heard like 10 seconds of a leaked demo of her on TIWYCF and it sounds so good, so if she can do it without Calvin (or if he approves) then I would DIE for it :jonny5:

Their break up was mutual, and in good terms. There should be nothing going against TIWYCF (TV).

I don't use that ZAYN song

I would love to hear her version of TIWYCF :jamming:

She’s not re-recording either of those as they aren’t owned by Big Machine Records, same reason she didn’t/won’t re-record Crazier or either song from The Hunger Games. Now that she’s re-recorded Ronan and TWAF, the only soundtrack song left is Sweeter Than Fiction, which will probably be a vault track on 1989 TV. 

She could always give us her version of TIWYCF as a vault track like she did Babe, but she doesn’t have to because she doesn’t need to get it back from BMR as they never owned it. 

Edited by 1989

This is what you came for 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.