Kendrick uses F-slur in song

favorite crime

the lyrics are pretty interesting coming from the “if I say this is my word, please let me have that word” chanteuse

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BILLIONAIRE✘BOY

• Hephaestus

• Joey Coco

• Vermillion

Top Posters In This Topic

The mental gymnastics to defend this, then these people will be the same ones to complain how the LGTBQ community gets no respect. The hypocrisy of this guy to not only say it once, but several times the slur when he set up the white female fan at one of his concerts.

Isn't he such a "genius writer and lyricist"? Then he should have been able to make his point without needing to use it repeatedly. Now he has enabled his straight fans to scream it like there's no tomorrow at his concerts.

So woke the man is the least we can expect is for him censor himself everytime he raps this song and call his fans out when he brings them on stage to see whether they say the slur or not :michael:

Edited by Cloudy

4 hours ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

He definitely could have told this “story” without using the word 7 times, or suggesting at the end of the song that it was okay for him to use a homophobic slur because racist white people use racist slurs :rip: Idiot move.

This

I am a fan but it's like saying the n-word in a song supporting black people, the person would get Decimated and ppl won't even look what he is trying to do.

(however u will see users going with "iT NoT tHe SaME!1!" narrative)

Like..why cant yall cut the double standards? Gay ppl don't like it, why say it??

But I appreciate him coming up with a song in support of LGBTQ+.., just feels like missing the point with that Word

and I have been a fan of his for a long time now

congrats we're not gonna hear the end of this from straight white incel trash screaming it everywhere:clap3:

2 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

The mental gymnastics to defend this, then these people will be the same ones to complain how the LGTBQ community gets no respect. The hypocrisy of this guy to not only say once, but several times the slur when he set up a white female fan at one of his concerts.

Isn't he such a "genius writer and lyricist"? Then he should have been able to make his point without needing to use it repeatedly. Now he has enabled his straight fans to scream it like there's no tomorrow at his concerts.

So woke then man is the least is we can expect is he censors himself everytime he sings this song and he will bring his fans on stage to see if they say or not say the slur when he asks them to sing it along and then call them out :michael:

And it doesn't stop there. Now a lot of people will think that "good intentions" is a good excuse to say words they simply shouldn't say, not only the f w.

He has a great message but yeah I always feel uncomfortable with straight people using this word. They really shouldn’t.

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

Atrl "so now the straights gonna feel comfortable calling us ****"

As if they dont do that already :ahh:Is this thread satire or what? 

Edited by BILLIONAIRE✘BOY

My expectations are so low I think the line is a good gesture 

Why are straights even putting their input into this lmao :toofunny3:

People defending this is odd.

30 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

This

I am a fan but it's like saying the n-word in a song supporting black people, the person would get Decimated and ppl won't even look what he is trying to do.

:toofunny3:

This comparison. 

1 minute ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

:toofunny3:

This comparison. 

My mind

31 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

(however u will see users going with "iT NoT tHe SaME!1!" narrative)

The way yall probably let your Straight friends call u that :dies:

4 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

He’s forgiven. 

:heart2:

NEXT >

no he’s not :alexz3:

16 minutes ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

Atrl "so now the straights gonna feel comfortable calling us ****"

As if they dont do that already :ahh:Is this thread satire or what? 

5 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

He’s forgiven. 

NEXT >

Love yourselves :toofunny3:

Just now, Kimi said:

no he’s not :alexz3:

He is.

We love the message and context of the song and understand why he used the word.

King is forgiven.

:hug:

6 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

He’s forgiven. 

NEXT >

:clap3:

Just now, Hephaestus said:

Love yourselves :toofunny3:

What? :deadbanana2:

Let atrl rewrite history: Kendrick is why hip hop uses gay slurs!! 

Like where have you been the past 40 years :ahh:

Just now, Joey Coco said:

He’s a true poet, and we love a male rapper who is acknowledging his own previous ignorance and for a creating/releasing a pro-LGBT anthem in the making. 

:weeps:

4 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

King is forgiven.

I see no king, just homophobe :celestial4: