Sony Debuts WH-1000XM5 Headphones!

Ampersand13

i need to try out sony headphones, i always hear great things about them

6 minutes ago, Caesar said:

B&O headphones are superior. I have the H9 3rd generation headphones and they’re incredible. My car also has a B&O 3D sound system that sounds immaculate :jonny5:

https://www.bang-olufsen.com/en/gb/headphones/beoplay-hx

• ATRL Moderator
14 minutes ago, Caesar said:

I just got the XM4 headphones and earbuds and I have to say they are absolutely incredible :wanda:

Sony is the sound expert

36 minutes ago, Caesar said:

highly recommend Sony headphones

great quality, great sound, great longevity

they need to give their products a friendlier name tbh 

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, AM98GJ said:

what are like thee best headphones under $600?

I think there's an argument to be made for the Sony XM4s/5s ($350 and $400 respectively) when it comes to wireless/noise cancelling headphones (AirPod Max if you have an iPhone are apparently amazing but I haven't tried 'em). There are other more niche brands that will provide potentially greater sound experiences, however it can be difficult to really know the difference and might not be worth the cost difference.

31 minutes ago, arceus said:

they need to give their products a friendlier name tbh 

I agree, the name has grown on me but from a marketing standpoint it is an odd choice

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, AM98GJ said:

what are like thee best headphones under $600?

Forgot to mention this, but are you an audiophile? Because if so then you're probably going to want to look into wired over ear headphones that provide the best experience overall when it comes to lossless and audio transmission. Sennheiser is a really trusted band if you're going in that direction

20 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Forgot to mention this, but are you an audiophile? Because if so then you're probably going to want to look into wired over ear headphones that provide the best experience overall when it comes to lossless and audio transmission. Sennheiser is a really trusted band if you're going in that direction

Mhm! I need new everyday headphones which I think I'll use the XM5's for. But I've also been thinking of getting a heavy duty pair for home

I have the XM3s, and they are incredible. :jonny3:

• ATRL Moderator

I need them to start teasing the WF's successor as well though :wanda:

On 5/12/2022 at 11:29 AM, Ampersand13 said:

I just got the XM4 headphones and earbuds and I have to say they are absolutely incredible :wanda:

How are the earbuds? I've been considering getting them. :duca:

• ATRL Moderator
23 minutes ago, Jotham said:

How are the earbuds? I've been considering getting them. :duca:

Oh my gosh they are incredible :jonny5:The noise cancelling, the sound quality, the controls, and the customization in the app is top-tier.

I currently have: AirPods, AirPod Pros, WH/WF XM4s, Beats Fit Pro, Beats Studios 3/studio buds, and Powerbeats pro and I have to say the Sony's are my favorite. They aren't as seamless to use as the Beats Fit Pro or AirPod Pros since I have an iPhone but the quality in sound is more than worth it. Plus, you can find some great deals online to avoid paying full price!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.