• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LCTV

• ChrisTheLoner

• stjosephprey4us

• Protocol

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Dua has seemed really "off" since she changed management. from ignoring Sweetest Pie into oblivion, being nonexistent on social media, to now this, she just seems so disinterested. I would think she either 1) would have played it up and made a huge pop culture moment out of it or 2) completely gotten him to stop and never release this or allow it to go public. the "its okay" response just really represents her attitude to me rn and I find it strange

Didn’t she just go through a breakup after a few years of dating? She’s human. I think she’s allowed to be “off” sometimes. 

Shady.. Like slim shady right there

1 hour ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Dua has seemed really "off" since she changed management. from ignoring Sweetest Pie into oblivion, being nonexistent on social media, to now this, she just seems so disinterested. I would think she either 1) would have played it up and made a huge pop culture moment out of it or 2) completely gotten him to stop and never release this or allow it to go public. the "its okay" response just really represents her attitude to me rn and I find it strange

She's been touring the whole year, what else do you want her to do :deadbanana2:?

Touring takes a lot of time and energy from artists so she's in her whole right to feel 'off' this days :gaycat6:

2 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

She just came off one of the biggest eras this decade so far. I, too, would fade into oblivion after and enjoy my moolah.

To defend Dua, the song is trash so I wouldn't really care about it either.

3 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

she seems unexcited about her career in general.

her management is the one who does the tth and radio stuff

go girl give us nothing teas

6 hours ago, brainmaniac said:

he wants to do more with her than dua feature.

how did i not catch the play on words until now :deadbanana2:

5 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

She is on a massive world tour and the management change happened right as it started. She barely has time for anything with tour happening.

Queen serving IDGAF.mp3 attitude

xHGJ6Vt.gif

6 hours ago, Protocol said:

Watch her do a remix and then add it to Future Nostalgia 

She should just so she can make ODHs such as yourself fume even harder

xHGJ6Vt.gif

6 hours ago, Protocol said:

Watch her do a remix and then add it to Future Nostalgia 

17HSMdI.gif

37 minutes ago, Yawn said:

he even had an ariana lyric :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Yawn said:

It really was kind of clever :deadbanana2:

Um 17HSMdI.gif

7 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

The way Tay scared everyone with Famous nn :dies: 

This has absolutely nothing to do with Taylor. His song is literally called his name and he says something sexual about her. Of course he’d ask her first.

4 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

she seems unexcited about her career in general.

You can't genuinely believe this..?

2 hours ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

She should just so she can make ODHs such as yourself fume even harder

xHGJ6Vt.gif

Oop!

wait what?

the title is her name? :skull: ODH behaviour

love her :ahh:

10 hours ago, BrokenMachine said:

She's been touring the whole year, what else do you want her to do :deadbanana2:?

Touring takes a lot of time and energy from artists so she's in her whole right to feel 'off' this days :gaycat6:

On top of this she’s still promoting an era that’s already two years old, had a re-release and a club mix like of course she’s already tired of performing the same songs

she probably wants a break and come back with a new sound and image, like imagine working on an era doing the same thing for two years as an artist, it’s very tiresome 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.