• LCTV

• ChrisTheLoner

• stjosephprey4us

• Protocol

Top Posters In This Topic

The absolute lack of interest from Dua :rip:

"I mean it's not my song" is so shady :dies:

Watch her do a remix and then add it to Future Nostalgia 

I would take that lashing to the grave, I can’t believe he told this to a reporter nnnnnn

I don’t think Dua was trying to be shady, but just saying she was okay with the song being out.

But at the same time it’s an awkward position she was put in asking her how she feels about a song where he says he wants to do more with her than dua feature. :gaycat6:

The way Tay scared everyone with Famous nn :dies: 

She said "do you, sis"

jbJZqZT.gif

38 minutes ago, Protocol said:

:rip:

5 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

The way Tay scared everyone with Famous nn :dies: 

The way swifties drag Tay into every single thread on ATRL without fail no matter how off topic or irrelevant to the subject at hand nnnnnnn :dies: 

Idk if it was meant to be shade or Dua was busy and this innocuous FaceTime was waisting her time.

• ATRL Moderator

I doubt she meant anything by it other than her acquiescence, but it is really funny to read it as shade :dies:

As a Brit, I can confirm that reaction to the song is shady. She really said “I suppose it’s okay” :WAP:

1 hour ago, Protocol said:

OMG17HSMdI.gif

Dua has seemed really "off" since she changed management. from ignoring Sweetest Pie into oblivion, being nonexistent on social media, to now this, she just seems so disinterested. I would think she either 1) would have played it up and made a huge pop culture moment out of it or 2) completely gotten him to stop and never release this or allow it to go public. the "its okay" response just really represents her attitude to me rn and I find it strange

It's giving ' Any press is good press I guess '

9 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Dua has seemed really "off" since she changed management. from ignoring Sweetest Pie into oblivion, being nonexistent on social media, to now this, she just seems so disinterested. I would think she either 1) would have played it up and made a huge pop culture moment out of it or 2) completely gotten him to stop and never release this or allow it to go public. the "its okay" response just really represents her attitude to me rn and I find it strange

Omg :rip: touch grass

OT: I actually think she likes Jack, she’d never allowed if she wasn’t comfortable. Jack seems weird tho.

8 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

She's never been active on social media. Her team gets a bunch of pics from her and then they post them every few days, it's been that way since I started following her back in 2020. Her current era is coming to an end, and to be honest she's probably ready to move onto the next thing, but COVID has dragged it out.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.