Google Debuts Tragic Pixel 7 Phone Design

arceus

They really need to hire new people designing their phone. Because this is such a downgrade from last year's design 

Google Pixel 7 and 7 Pro coming this fall with next-gen Tensor chipset -  The Verge

i think it's cute, but that's just it

Looks fine. If the internals are good I might switch back from Samsung 

The gray and gold is nice

that puke off white/yellow though... what on earth :pukey: 

Looking like a Xiaomi phone

It's the one in the photo? Looks good :huh:

Its aite but my pixel 6 coral is looking really cute rn

The raised camera bump still looks horrendous. Never liked that about the 6 and sad to see it kept here.

it looks better than most designs lately

8 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

The gray and gold is nice

ye gray and gold kinda slays 

It looks nice.

It looks good, (i'm using S22 Ultra right now and I think S22U looks better) but it still looks really good to me. It'll probably have the best camera as always though.

Just now, Pop said:

it looks like the "i" pill that will be on iPhone 14 Pro

now that I look at it. :rip: 

reminds me of the pixel 4 rushing this montrosioty out probably after seeing the leaked iPhone CAD models thinking apple would black out the entire camera hump, but they instead made them seamless to the whole body. :bibliahh:

pixel-4-colors-1.jpg?quality=82&strip=al

It stands out and looks sleek. Better looking than iPhones with the same tired design :swan: New pixels have amazing software :gaycat1:

I think they're nice. Won't be upgrading from my 6 pro yet though :celestial2:

8 minutes ago, Stan.killah said:

It stands out and looks sleek. Better looking than iPhones with the same tired design :swan: New pixels have amazing software :gaycat1:

Taste, and the best camera too :clap3:

You just have bad taste.  It looks very nice.  The camera bump is going nowhere and y’all will need to deal until a revolution in lens technology is upon us. 

if youre going to do something that is form over function then it should at least look nice 

:rip: not my taste getting dragged here 

This doesn't look particularly different from the last model :dies: But then again I remember people dragging the last one as well. Not that Apple or anyone is immune to terrible design choices they seem to stick by for the sake of differentiating their brand

The only advantage I see here is that you can actually place the phone down without the phone looking crooked like one of their older models that copied the iPhone camera design

Edited by Illuminati

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.