BTS to release a song made by Sexual Predator, ARMY attacking Journalists who report

C-Amber

Praying to experience sexual assault? what the **** is wrong with those weirdos :biblio:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Grumpy Cat

• TheCal

• Bang Up

• The7thStranger

Top Posters In This Topic

It’s disgusting tbh, these women need to be stopped.

also ppl in here thinking BTS can actually say something in the over manufactured k pop world :rip: they’re not your western artists and can date anyone/ say anything they want. 

11 hours ago, lovedaddy said:

the worst fanbase ever

are we surprised?

Can they just enlist already. Maybe some freak fans will try to too :deadbanana4:

Grumpy Cat

Imagine the meltdowns when they disband. Twitter will collapse from spamming and all the screams

For now- just send their boyyyz to military already

Those quotes on those tweets :biblionny: What is it about that fanbase that lures out the derangement en masse? Like it's not even a minority of the fanbase wtaf :deadvision: 

Grumpy Cat

I wonder will they attack atrl because of this thread? :gaycat2:

I never thought I'd see a fanbase worse than Little Monsters in 2012, but here we are.

I can't wait for their ultimate breakup it should be a good thing for the world. Even though someone else will come along for these degenerates to stan. 

1 hour ago, Grumpy Cat said:

didn't they try it once when we posted LinkedIn profile pictures of their leader? (I forgot her name) 

If you streamed say so or any early Kesha 

yall better shut up, you just don’t like BTS cuz the fans actually have the power to influence the charts harder then any pop girl.  

The funny thing is that BTS fans will scream at the top of their lungs that BTS are real artists who create their own music, then the moment a producer with whom they worked does something bad, it's suddenly "BTS had nothing to do with the creation of that song". It happened with Suga and the Jim Jones thing too.

2 hours ago, Grumpy Cat said:

Imagine the meltdowns when they disband. Twitter will collapse from spamming and all the screams

For now- just send their boyyyz to military already

They're not going to ever disband. Too much money to be made.

2 hours ago, The7thStranger said:

I never thought I'd see a fanbase worse than Little Monsters in 2012, but here we are.

You're a Madonna fan, of course you've seen a worse fanbase. It's not Gaga fans who run thousands of hate blogs, Twitters, Tumblrs, and websites dedicated to Madonna, it's Madonna fans who do that with Gaga.

16 minutes ago, rac7d said:

If you streamed say so or any early Kesha 

yall better shut up, you just don’t like BTS cuz the fans actually have the power to influence the charts harder then any pop girl.  

Not even remotely comparable. No one knew about the Luke issues during Kesha's early days, and Doja is trapped in a contract with him. BTS choose to willingly work with this person.

48 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

You're a Madonna fan, of course you've seen a worse fanbase. It's not Gaga fans who run thousands of hate blogs, Twitters, Tumblrs, and websites dedicated to Madonna, it's Madonna fans who do that with Gaga.

This is whataboutism. Madonna fans were awful in that era, yes. But that does not excuse the death threats, wishes for people to commit suicide, and other vitriol that Monsters spewed at Madonna and her fans for daring to question GaGa's motives.

https://popcrush.com/little-monsters-monster-against-madonna-campaign-racist/

In case you forgot what that era was like.

let them rot in the military 

all those thousands of qrts defending this :biblio: absolutely horrifying.

18 hours ago, K$Ellie said:

I will say it's ironic for them to be so anti bullying and working with UNICEF when they never address the problems with their fanbase, RM was even joking about James Corden being in hot waters with their fans so they're obviously aware of it :skull:

btw the only time the company and some of the members addressed the army of bullying was when it was directed to this girl "Joanne" who was rumored to be dating one of them. And why? Well, she is a daughter of a very rich and powerful Korean.:rip: they even threatened to sue people for attacking her

Grumpy Cat
2 hours ago, Bang Up said:

They're not going to ever disband. Too much money to be made.

Maybe but u never know what can happen.

Their label put them on such high standards i dont think anyone would be able to live by- not having a partner, not dating, restricted diet, working out alot, singing alot... and catering to those desperate terminally online girls worldwide who think their boyyyz are still pure virgins who are waiting just for them.

Kinda sad tbh

Grumpy Cat
3 hours ago, arceus said:

didn't they try it once when we posted LinkedIn profile pictures of their leader? (I forgot her name) 

idk tbh

15 minutes ago, Grumpy Cat said:

idk tbh

NOT ATRL apologizing :rip:

Grumpy Cat
7 minutes ago, arceus said:

5 hours ago, Grumpy Cat said:

This aged huuuh

HI RAFRANZ! Nobody is attacking you girl, go touch grass. And pls stop supporting se.xual assaulters and bOts sending death threads. Why? It's absurd and wrong on every level imaginable. You should know that but either don't or you do but purposely refuse to acknowledge what the BoTs have been doing is immoral and wrong

Bye luv

Edit- I realized the tweet is old. But she can still go outside and touch grass. :flower3:

Edited by Grumpy Cat

53 minutes ago, arceus said:

i am SCRIHMING. how did I miss this. Poor atrl having to backtrack the forum's actions just to keep the ARMYs away and 502 our servers from an incoming battalion of attacks (one of the few moments why closed registration is good)

Tbh, all the lashings that the journalist is getting is just plain disgusting, regardless of the allegations they're throwing (yg checks, bigbang stan, hwasa comment, etc), calling him all these slurs and death wishes is not justifiable at any means. The way BTS is (hopefully) facepalming their selves right now having to preach positivity and seeing it how it turn out. I just wish BTS acknowledge this on-going problem and shut them up for once because this is just disheartening :biblio:

1 hour ago, arceus said:

OMG :ahh: :ahh: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.