Zac Efron debuts new face on Kimmel

Michael196

On 5/11/2022 at 4:38 AM, NausAllien said:

And to think he looked like this just 4 years ago...

f0bd8dfaf7ca2a0fa143f02ba39d7f70.jpg

I wonder if he has some sort of dysmorphia.

What was there ANY need to fix :deadbanana4: he was gorgeous and now he looks like a Halloween mask

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• imabadkid

• NausAllien

• Bang Up

• MadonnasBoyfriend

MadonnasBoyfriend

Watching his movie fire starter right now and he looks like same ol Zac. Amazingly hot and perfect and the movie is good too ?hopin it blows over cause it would certainly damage his movie career

On 5/11/2022 at 7:50 AM, smartalek22 said:

Why lie

screen_shot_2022-03-02_at_10.15.14_am.jp

I'd rather Ricky Martin at 50 than Zac Injectron at 34

Injectron. :skull:

38 minutes ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

Watching his movie fire starter right now and he looks like same ol Zac. Amazingly hot and perfect and the movie is good too ?hopin it blows over cause it would certainly damage his movie career

The movie is flopping.

MadonnasBoyfriend
2 hours ago, abrahamjmr said:

Injectron. :skull:

The movie is flopping.

I couldnt care less about numbers. Its an atrl trait i do not share

It's kinda sad. Didn't he say a while ago that he was staying away from Hollywood / the public eye? 

He's probably too self conscious about aging. And the worst part is that he has natural beauty and is still young (!), this isn't necessary 

Maybe he's just doing it because everyone else (in Hollywood is). They have a warped perception of what looks good there.

I'm so curious how all these fillers will "settle" in like 20 years @Reverse Warholian People's faces look like amoebas with FRESH fillers. I'm pretty sure they don't even know where they will eventually end up. It's @GivingCher uncanny valley.

31 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

It's @GivingCher uncanny valley.

:dies:

Okay, first of all - some of y’all need to do some research into botox and fillers because this not either one. Botox is not used to add volume to the face. It can, but that goes away very quick. Fillers, while they do add volume and can change the appearance of facial structure, are quite subtle. Gaga’s face is filled to the high heavens and while she looks different, she doesn’t look unrecognizable.

This is obviously an implant situation because his jaw isn’t more defined, it’s identifiably more massive along with his cheekbones. No licensed professional would be allowed to inject that much filler to achieve these results and even if they did it would be so ineffective.

He looked amazing in that 2019 interview. I’m not sure what he’s dealing with internally but I hope he gets it together because this is sad.

He needs to bring back the beard!

Where our cute little zac gone.  He still fine tho

Never found him sexy even at his peak 

he looks the same to me 

On 5/11/2022 at 2:51 AM, lcylcy said:

it’s their choices to look uglier or more beautiful 

is it though?

• 3 months later...
MadonnasBoyfriend

I guess the men's health was all photoshopped cause they gave him his old face in them. Maybe they used old face pix and shopped them on

Maybe he's swollen from medications or something.

It happened to me on prednisone.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.