• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• imabadkid

• NausAllien

• Bang Up

• MadonnasBoyfriend

why tho? he was eging like fine wine so far

Cardi B Cardi Vs Asia GIF - Cardi B Cardi Vs Asia What Was The Reason -  Discover & Share GIFs

Daddy. :wanda:

On 5/11/2022 at 11:12 AM, Distantconstellation said:

More proof that guys peak between 18-25. 

You may like older guys and prefer the daddy look but the majority of people dont. Both men and women peak early IN MOST CASES. 

Sorry to break it to but you suddenly dont become a hunk with money once you turn 30.

Do you leave the house?

On 5/11/2022 at 11:12 AM, Distantconstellation said:

More proof that guys peak between 18-25. 

You may like older guys and prefer the daddy look but the majority of people dont. Both men and women peak early IN MOST CASES. 

Sorry to break it to but you suddenly dont become a hunk with money once you turn 30.

Worst take I've seen in a while lmfao. And so wrong too :deadbanana2:

He still looks fine to me :gaycat3:

Zac just has to stop right here and not get anything else done

The thing is, I've always been open-minded about cosmetic procedures because even people who society deems 'beautiful' all have deep-rooted insecurities and want to change aspects of themselves. Plus, it's such a personal thing and who are others to judge? Live and let live. 

That being said, it's quite scary how normalized excessive cosmetic work is being normalized. The amount of really young people I see who've had their lips pumped and face filled despite being under 30 years of age is pretty scary. If anything, that type of work only ages you and makes you appear older than you actually are. There was a girl in my workplace (21) who was talking about botox the other day.... :rip:

You didn't need that, king. :jonnycat: Imagine being Zac F+cking Efron and thinking you need something to "fix" yourself. Hollywood (and the world) is truly f+cked up. 

Edited by Blade Runner

I think it is his steroids use.

Steoroids pretty much takes away all the fat in your face and you look very boney. I think that's what he is trying to fix.

On 5/11/2022 at 3:16 AM, SayCart1991 said:

Literally Handsome Squidward...

chile i thought this when I saw his face. 

half of his face barely moves when he talks :deadbanana4:

On 5/11/2022 at 1:18 AM, imabadkid said:

idk people do have to remember his peak in terms of looks and people falling all over him was literally when he was 19 and 20 and 21. He’s 34 now… 

i mean, he looked like a fine human being in the greatest showman, when he was not 19...

Didn't he look exactly like this about a year ago and everyone freaked out as well? I'm sure the filler will settle and he'll look fine. I hope.

wow his face just looks so wide

He is just another thesis on how Hollywood will transform some people, literally, just to stay relevant and keep getting acting gigs. 

He’s turning into David hasselhoff. 

21 hours ago, Vitaly said:

He is just another thesis on how Hollywood will transform some people, literally, just to stay relevant and keep getting acting gigs. 

but the gigs he gets are trash. So, is it really helping much?

Anything to pay for the mansion in the hills, I guess.

On 5/11/2022 at 3:54 AM, Ratviolo said:

He's literally 34 though, it's not like the aging process would have impacted him that hard so soon :deadbanana4:

Depends some people just crack at that age 

His eyes look expressionless. His face is frozen. He looks like someone that just got embalmed. :rip:

I may be getting my stories mixed but didn't he have an accident and that's why his face has changed so much over the years? 

his are so small now compared to his face, don't fit

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.