Zac Efron debuts new face on Kimmel

Michael196

7 hours ago, SinnerCity said:

He’s 34 lol, he was ageing fine, he definitely didn’t need chin implants because of that, he simply wanted them and well, it definitely didn’t do the job for him. He remains somehow attractive nonetheless

he can have his own perception of his own face tho

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• imabadkid

• NausAllien

• Bang Up

• MadonnasBoyfriend

I don’t understand it because an over-done face actually ages you, because the “look” you turn out with is mostly associated with older people. :rip:

i have no doubt that he’d look younger if he didn’t botch his face, even if he was naturally developing fine lines and wrinkles :rip:

22 minutes ago, lcylcy said:

he can have his own perception of his own face tho

Just like everybody else.

He's grown into a nice daddy. I have no complaints.

He’s never been my cup of tea but this is sad. His friends/family need to speak with him. 

The way some of you in here are talking about this man you would've thought we clicked in here and saw a video of him after he just had his face stomped on by a horse for 10 minutes then walked into a house that was on fire that proceeded to collapse on him and completely made him unbearable to look at.

If he has issues with his looks then threads like this with these comments are a reason why. It's fine if he isn't your cup of tea but damn yall really need a look in the mirror for yourselves.

Edited by boys

3 hours ago, Bang Up said:

Drugs don't make you look like you've had fillers and a chin implant. :jonny: 

nn, I don’t know anything about that stuff. I just thought that could’ve been a reason.

JylVVl.gif

2 hours ago, Danger said:

He’s never been my cup of tea but this is sad. His friends/family need to speak with him. 

yea, I think he's been going through something for a while. 

JoshSpears1805

he looks the same

Would still do :sorry: with a paper bag on his face

If y'all don't want him ill take him in :razzle:

Trolling aside, I really feel bad for him. He used to be one of my biggest celeb crushes growing up and one of the hottest men alive (imo) but and he has clearly been open about dealing with body image issues for a while now, having an ED and being pressured to look "perfect" all the time. The industry hasn't been kind to him at all. I know this is Hollywood and **** but it has become so normalized :deadbanana4:

Baby V won with her freshly 23yo face

He’s going to be the next Mickey Rourke if he doesn’t get help or told no by a doctor that cares. Body dysmorphia is so sad. It’s not even a joke. There was nothing wrong with that man. 

16620416701636106344.jpg?w=696&ssl=1

Didn’t he have a bad accident where he had to get surgery on his face?

36 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

Didn’t he have a bad accident where he had to get surgery on his face?

Broke his jaw if i remember correctly. Some surgeries/fillers have been to correct his jaw others like the nose job and cheek fillers i cant really explain why hed mess with them.

7 hours ago, fauxtography said:

I don’t understand it because an over-done face actually ages you, because the “look” you turn out with is mostly associated with older people. :rip:

i have no doubt that he’d look younger if he didn’t botch his face, even if he was naturally developing fine lines and wrinkles :rip:

Yep yep yep

DONT GET WORK DONE TOO YOUNG. Just experiment with hairstyles and facial hair, leave it at that. Wear sunscreen and moisturizer. That’s it. No reason to do fillers and Botox and **** in your early 30s.

6 minutes ago, gm4567 said:

Broke his jaw if i remember correctly. Some surgeries/fillers have been to correct his jaw others like the nose job and cheek fillers i cant really explain why hed mess with them.

Oh wow I can’t imagine what he’s going through especially in such a shallow industry with a career where his job literally depends on his looks

6 hours ago, boys said:

The way some of you in here are talking about this man you would've thought we clicked in here and saw a video of him after he just had his face stomped on by a horse for 10 minutes then walked into a house that was on fire that proceeded to collapse on him and completely made him unbearable to look at.

!! his look is a bit "artificial" (for lack of a better word) but he's still fundamentally very attractive and I personally don't think that any of his plastic surgery has taken away from that. he's still a pretty ******* beautiful guy 

I mean, he's still hot, but I do agree that whatever happened to his face made it less attractive than what it used to be, and I really don't think it's because he felt like he was aging. He looked like his same self not long ago.

If it was an accident, then I feel bad for him because the scrutiny he's facing is brutal. And if it was body dysmorphia, I hope he can get some help and beat it, because it must be terrible to live with that in an industry like Hollywood.

18 hours ago, SayCart1991 said:

Literally Handsome Squidward...

Omg, so true!!!

OT: I don't know what it is about him, but I've never been able to find him attractive. Not when he was younger or up until now a days. Idk, cuz in some pics he looks handsome. I just can't find him attractive like that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.