• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• imabadkid

• NausAllien

• Bang Up

• MadonnasBoyfriend

He used to be one of the hottest guys, he still looks handsome but his face has changed quite a lot, it's sad.

He really does look like Rob Lowe on steroids :deadbanana4:

Unless he was in an accident (and I won’t bother looking that up) I can’t respect or tolerate this, I’m sorry. If he was, I’ve seen worse so I’m glad he’s happy I guess. Low bar though for someone that can afford much better.

With his money, I’ve seen much better work done on guys, specifically jaw work on past acquaintances through work that have freely admitted it.

If he was trying to get rid of the twink/wolf/jock vibe he had going on there’s literally facial exercises you can do instead of grotesque implants/excessive filler for similar results…

2 hours ago, Bang Up said:

He did have jaw surgery, but having corrective surgery years ago does not make your face continue to look pillow-y. The face you have after fresh botox or fillers (more likely) is very, very unique and distinguishable from anything else and that's what he has here.

2 hours ago, NausAllien said:

But he looked fine after the accident. This was his appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live! in May 2019:

He looked slightly aged, but otherwise fine. Now compare this to his face now:

uPWns4x.png

I think it's obvious he had a lot of work done. More than fillers and botox. Neither can change the shape of a person's face as dramatically as his changed.

So the jaw surgery was an excuse from his PR. That’s what I thought. Sad. Thanks for the receipts.

1 hour ago, Ricardo1993 said:

I recently read about some of the alleged trauma he went through in this industry. It's really devastating. My heart goes out to him. 

I remember when he was partying for months with michelle rodriguez on yachts with random wealthy men and that was around the time the d*ug rumors were following him. He seems like he’s been through a lot tbh 

7 minutes ago, imabadkid said:

I remember when he was partying for months with michelle rodriguez on yachts with random wealthy men and that was around the time the d*ug rumors were following him. He seems like he’s been through a lot tbh 

All I remember is the blind that got a lot of coverage here that was quickly buried by his team that he was trying to score heroin in South LA then got mugged. Some blogs like Lipstick Alley and I think DListed covered it at the time too but I don’t think it ever reached TMZ level.

Just now, Espresso said:

All I remember is the blind that got a lot of coverage here that was quickly buried by his team that he was trying to score heroin in South LA then got mugged. Some blogs like Lipstick Alley and I think DListed covered it at the time too but I don’t think it ever reached TMZ level.

Yeah I remember that. And he got into a fight with a homeless man or something like that.

Dunno, he looks, alright? Looks to me like he just got older and got botox but that's it, i could be wrong though.

Changes happen on faces in just a couple of years let alone 5 or so years, especially celebrities who's on tons of makeup all the time.

Isn’t he a recovering addict? Maybe the drugs messed up his physical appearance a bit, so he’s trying to “fix” it. 

You see the replies and people act surprised when celebrities change their entire face :rip:

mlaredoperez
5 hours ago, Distantconstellation said:

More proof that guys peak between 18-25. 

You may like older guys and prefer the daddy look but the majority of people dont. Both men and women peak early IN MOST CASES. 

Sorry to break it to but you suddenly dont become a hunk with money once you turn 30.

False.

I can assure you that if you live a healthy life (little to no alcohol , no smoking , working out , spf50 everyday , a good skin routine with retinoids/vitamin c/niacinamide & some massages/professional skin peelings/radiofrequency) you have nothing to worry about when it comes to aging, you will always look amazing.

mlaredoperez
2 hours ago, Blue. said:

The way probably the most beautiful man on earth would do this to his face because somehow his mind processed he was still not beautiful enough says a lot about us.

I read somewhere he was always very insecure with his jawline & chin 

He doesn't look awful, but he got that botox fatty look now, which... is a choice.

The way he has a completely new chin :deadvision:

1 hour ago, JonginBey said:

Isn’t he a recovering addict? Maybe the drugs messed up his physical appearance a bit, so he’s trying to “fix” it. 

Drugs don't make you look like you've had fillers and a chin implant. :jonny: 

Thought this was an old thread cause hasn’t this happened before? And then he went back to looking normal… probably just fresh Botox + filler + medication bloating

What the hell he do to his face. 

I'm alright with PS but when it helps you to look better, not worse. Btw this is not only botox, some of you are blind if you think so. :rip:

8 hours ago, NausAllien said:

And to think he looked like this just 4 years ago...

f0bd8dfaf7ca2a0fa143f02ba39d7f70.jpg

I wonder if he has some sort of dysmorphia.

This. He went from 31 to 45

he does not look good so whatever he's doing he should just stop :soda:

8 hours ago, NausAllien said:

And to think he looked like this just 4 years ago...

f0bd8dfaf7ca2a0fa143f02ba39d7f70.jpg

I wonder if he has some sort of dysmorphia.

:weeps:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.