Zac Efron debuts new face on Kimmel

Michael196

hes 34 and maybe with bad genetics so its not that shocking that he got work done. it doesn't look great though :(

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• imabadkid

• NausAllien

• Bang Up

• MadonnasBoyfriend

More proof that guys peak between 18-25. 

You may like older guys and prefer the daddy look but the majority of people dont. Both men and women peak early IN MOST CASES. 

Sorry to break it to but you suddenly dont become a hunk with money once you turn 30.

24 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

You may like older guys and prefer the daddy look but the majority of people dont. Both men and women peak early IN MOST CASES. 

Sorry to break it to but you suddenly dont become a hunk with money once you turn 30.

i don't see how bad plastic surgery is proof guys peak between 18-25 but okay 

1 hour ago, lcylcy said:

Maybe because he couldn’t stay that way?

People always asking why people ruin their faces as if they would never age

it’s their choices to look uglier or more beautiful 

He’s 34 lol, he was ageing fine, he definitely didn’t need chin implants because of that, he simply wanted them and well, it definitely didn’t do the job for him. He remains somehow attractive nonetheless

38 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

More proof that guys peak between 18-25

What? That’s certainly not true, people age differently, it’s all about how you look after yourself but celebrities certainly are not the best examples for that, they tend to get things done to their faces at a very young age resulting in this type of things. If anything, most men do get better with age if they of course looked after themselves in their 20s and with regards money, unless you don’t have an education and university degree then yeah, you won’t have money in your 30s 

Sorry to break it down for you but most men do get better with age and are financially stable, it’ll depends on whether or not you have what it takes and that’s a different conversation.

40 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

STRONGLY DISAGREE

MEN WHO AGE LIKE WINE:

Exhibit A:

FGLgICvWQAg12J5?format=jpg&name=large

Exhibit B:

2021-smart-communica.jpg

Exhibit C:

002_BOSS_ChrisHemsworth_SR21.jpg

Exhibit D:

RICHARD-MADDEN-9.jpg

I could keep going...

Didn’t he have an accident and had to have correctional surgery on his face? It’s sad but it’s not fault. 

1 hour ago, Distantconstellation said:

ClVcGZtUkAQ3nv1.jpg

He used to be so handsome & hot. Still is, but all of that filler is unneeded. 

2 hours ago, Asparagus Spears said:

Ya’ll need to calm down. Looks like his procedure hasn’t set yet which is fine. So many people get Botox nowadays. Stop treating him like Michael Jackson

Botox does not make you look bloated, it’s just to freeze the muscles so they don’t contract. He obviously had fillers or implants

13 minutes ago, SelenaTheWinner said:

He used to be so handsome & hot. Still is, but all of that filler is unneeded. 

this.

More like re-debuts new face because it’s not the first time we’ve seen him Epione’d to the max.

N7E5Y2IZABEY7PX33EF5UYTN5I.jpg

2 minutes ago, Skirt said:

More like re-debuts new face because it’s not the first time we’ve seen him Epione’d to the max.

N7E5Y2IZABEY7PX33EF5UYTN5I.jpg

I remember this and his PR tried to defend this as if it was just a dental surgery... I mean its not. 

And I’d still sit on it.

his jaw looks too big for his face now

Watching him talk and only seeing his mouth move is really disturbing

Also the fact that hes 34.. with all those implants and filler he literally looks nearly 10 years older than what he is :rip: 

1 hour ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

Didn’t he have an accident and had to have correctional surgery on his face? It’s sad but it’s not fault. 

I think you’re thinking of Dylan O’Brien.  Who surprisingly looks pretty much the same after his surgery.

3 hours ago, Ratviolo said:

He's literally 34 though, it's not like the aging process would have impacted him that hard so soon :deadbanana4:

This 34 is still yourhful :cm:

I'm older than that and still look in my late 20s

2 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

UToGAVy.jpg

blatant surgery / fillers.

Compare It to his old face and you will notice how that zone used to be different.

Personally I think things like this at a still young age make you look worse

2 hours ago, Distantconstellation said:

Lol men become better past 25 that's such a young age to think u become unattractive :dies:

8 minutes ago, Insanity said:

Lol men become better past 25 that's such a young age to think u become unattractive :dies:

Literally :toofunny2:

Majority of guys I know are in their early to late 30s (myself included) and we all look miles better than we did in our late teens/early 20s :michael:

OT: he’s still a handsome man but not as handsome as he was pre-chin and fillers. I’d still cook him dinner every night and let him fill every hole in my body with nut, but that’s neither here nor there :gaycatney1:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.