Calvin Harris x Jade Thirlwall collab coming? Are you here for it?

tbhmatt

Could be a MASSIVE reach, of course, but would be you be here for it?

Launching her solo career with a big name DJ collab honestly wouldn’t be a bad way to start - gets her name out there & guaranteed radio airplay/playlisting 

1 hour ago, tbhmatt said:

Launching her solo career with a big name DJ collab honestly wouldn’t be a bad way to start - gets her name out there & guaranteed radio airplay/playlisting 

Sounds familiar

Drag Race Yes GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

I can see her having a pixie lott moment but that's it unfortunately 

7 hours ago, Hustler said:

Calvin followed Jade on Instagram. I think we’re onto something …

Now wait a minute…

30 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Now wait a minute…

I mean, he also follows Dinah Jane so idk whether it’s been like that for a minute or not. Yet he doesn’t follow neither Perrie or Leigh, and among the other ones who liked his post there’s Anitta, Dua and Mani. All confirmed to be there on FWBV2. + she never liked or commented any post before and now she chooses to comment an album related one?

And let’s not forget how, some months ago, Jade & Mani were commenting each other’s posts quite a lot … Calvin x Mani x Jade maybe? :eli: 

11 hours ago, Hustler said:

I mean, he also follows Dinah Jane so idk whether it’s been like that for a minute or not. Yet he doesn’t follow neither Perrie or Leigh, and among the other ones who liked his post there’s Anitta, Dua and Mani. All confirmed to be there on FWBV2. + she never liked or commented any post before and now she chooses to comment an album related one?

And let’s not forget how, some months ago, Jade & Mani were commenting each other’s posts quite a lot … Calvin x Mani x Jade maybe? :eli: 

Watch it be a Jade co-write or an uncredited feature ddd

54 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Watch it be a Jade co-write or an uncredited feature ddd

I don’t even want to think about it.

2 minutes ago, Hustler said:

I don’t even want to think about it.

The collapse if she does feature on the album though! I really hope so, I know she would serve 

1 hour ago, tbhmatt said:

The collapse if she does feature on the album though! I really hope so, I know she would serve 

I think it would be a great opportunity to put her name out there. This without considering how much she would shine on a FW track ... thing is: is it happening THAT soon?

BTW Calvin also liked her comment ... I mean, he liked pretty much everyone under his post (especially verified accounts), yet I really do wanna believe it's happening.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.