Elon Musk to lift Donald Trump's Twitter ban

Espresso

We knew this already tho? Trump is not coming back though ( for now) His ego is too massive to go on a platform he failed to takeover but another billionaire did. Plus he's trying ( and failing) to have his own platform. And he hates Elon.

2 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

We knew this already tho? Trump is not coming back though ( for now) His ego is too massive to go on a platform he failed to takeover but another billionaire did. Plus he's trying ( and failing) to have his own platform. And he hates Elon.

He'll think of some doublespeak statement to justify being on both Truth social (which is imploding) and get back on Twitter after Elon's takeover is complete. That's my prediction. 

It’s just like a never ending cycle of bad news 

He wants Daddy Trumps approval so badly

he said he won't come back

so he thinks a spam account is worse and deserves more punishment than the literal fascist who was writing tales about building racist walls out of mexicos pocket and was feeling and encouraging the terrorist attack at the capitol? yalls white king, **** the rich and **** white cishet men in powerful positions 

Well, it would be odd to keep the presumed presidential nominee (and likely president in 2025 if we're being honest) of a major political party off of any social media platform.

2 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

so he thinks a spam account is worse and deserves more punishment than the literal fascist who was writing tales about building racist walls out of mexicos pocket and was feeling and encouraging the terrorist attack at the capitol? yalls white king, **** the rich and **** white cishet men in powerful positions 

Trumpets have their own Twitter now I don't think they want come back anyway 

The Fascist Insurrection Part 2 is coming I guess

Elon wont care what Trump tweets, so I'm sure he'll get more comfortable.

11 minutes ago, Insanity said:

Do you mean that parlor app? I thought Amazon revoked their hosting or something or like that.

Eww I thought he wouldn't bother changing this... Elon wyd? :biblio:

10 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

Worse for Twitter as a social media platform, yes.  Spam and bots heavily distort the actual engagement and traction a tweet or user has, as in, bots can make something unpopular into a trending topic.  He's not thinking about "worse for society" which is a moral grey area.  I consider it to be like exile, when someone doesn't deserve to have a platform anymore due to their toxicity and general harm to certain communities.  People like Trump, Azealia Banks, etc, do NOT deserve to have a platform anywhere on the internet.

19 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

You believe him? :rip: 

16 minutes ago, Insanity said:

Truth social is imploding and is having trouble with new member registration in addition to several other problems

I am so shocked. I just cannot even. Believe.

:celestial5:

6 minutes ago, xclusivestylesz said:

Do you mean that parlor app? I thought Amazon revoked their hosting or something or like that.

Oh I didn't know

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Espresso said:

@ATRL Administration @ATRL Feedback Merge request with this original OP posted earlier

Done.

(Friendly reminder that tagging the ATRL Admin/Feedback accounts doesn't do anything.)

• ATRL Moderator
22 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Yikes. This confirms that he will.

24 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Because Trump is known for not flip-flopping every two seconds. 

Just now, Bloo said:

Done.

(Friendly reminder that tagging the ATRL Admin/Feedback accounts doesn't do anything.)

You're right, sorry. I'll just tag you from now on I guess even if you're off hours. 

They were going to lift it even without Elon let's be honest :skull:

• ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, Espresso said:

You're right, sorry. I'll just tag you from now on I guess even if you're off hours. 

That's fine. I don't mind being tagged for small things like merges (assuming you're providing the thread to be merged).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.