On 5/10/2022 at 11:36 AM, GentleDance said:

qc6ANTR.jpg

lk1nPyL.png

a2lqCrI.png

Id9K2WD.png

OMG the power of money :deadbanana2:

A beard cannot change your face shape. Some of you need to be investigated 

8 minutes ago, gm4567 said:

Not just the chin implant, hes had a nose job too by the looks of it.

Nose job yes chin implant no. It’s just a pointy beard.

On 5/10/2022 at 8:38 AM, Bang Up said:

omg, did he get a chin implant? he looks like a completely different person from before and that has to be it. :jonny: 

And fillers and a nose job too gworlie

On 5/10/2022 at 12:45 PM, dabunique said:

sounds about right, i cringe all da time i hear First Class, his delivery is straight up trash

Fax no printer. His flow on the verses is straight up gabbbbagee! Like I was hoping it was going to be good, because I've heard him on other songs like his collab with LNX for one, & on that song is flow is really great. So I was hoping he'd be able to do that on most of his songs... but that first class song is only good for the Fergie sample... LBR

On 5/10/2022 at 12:49 PM, Pikachoo said:

a chin implant.. please. he just grew a goatee

Idk mate, I'd usually agree. But I'm not so sure I can agree on this one here mate.

On 5/10/2022 at 1:17 PM, Burqaswag said:

its not a chin implantat

its his beard, but you twinks would not know

Idk man, normally I'd agree & say it's just the beard, because trust me a good Goatee/beard/facial hair can completely transform a person into a whole other person. But when it comes to him, it does look like his chin & jawline is a little more pointy ish?? idk how to explain it. 

On 5/10/2022 at 3:12 PM, xclusivestylesz said:

Chin implant or beard... Who cares? Y'all stay bothered over **** that's irrelevant to YOU 

Drag these ATRL baguettes! 

On 5/10/2022 at 3:27 PM, HausofNick said:

can't tell if it's an implant or just the facial hair/weight loss tbh

Yea, honestly I can't either. Very divided on which one it is.

He didn't get a chin implant. Some of the "before" photos being posted are from later in 2020 than the "after pics":rip:

to me it looks like a chin implant. a very subtle one, but one nonetheless! his face looks different, regardless of the beard

but regardless! i find him very cute in both the before and after photos

Ooh la la! We need a Lorry Hill analysis.

Looks more like a pointy beard to me. I don't see the nose job you guys are talking about either. 

14 hours ago, Protocol said:

Nose job yes chin implant no. It’s just a pointy beard.

Girl no… that’s 100% a chin implant. You should see some of his photos from a few years ago. Your chin doesn’t change like his did. I would know because I have his before chin :deadbanana:

• ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, Scotland said:

Ooh la la! We need a Lorry Hill analysis.

This :ahh:

5 hours ago, Cheers said:

Looks more like a pointy beard to me. I don't see the nose job you guys are talking about either. 

Nah you can see the difference from before and after, the tip is no longer as bulbous, the nostrils are higher and the bridge is more chiselled.

We need lorry hill on this **** lol

1 hour ago, gm4567 said:

Nah you can see the difference from before and after, the tip is no longer as bulbous, the nostrils are higher and the bridge is more chiselled.

We need lorry hill on this **** lol

Yeah the subtle nose job is pretty obvious. I still don't think there's a chin implant. The beard is just playing tricks on the eye. He has good stylists.

This is so true:

With little substance or musical intrigue, “First Class” and “Dua Lipa” are anodyne pieces of content designed to make somebody say, “Did you hear that Jack Harlow song that samples Fergie, or the one called ‘Dua Lipa’?” There’s no better answer than a dead-eyed “Yeah.”

On 5/10/2022 at 10:39 PM, chhalamars said:

The hate on him is very forced.

And why does he need to make a statement on his album? Pitchfork is barking on the wrong tree.

I'm not a feminist but the fact that his music is big among females make people extra mad for some reason. Maybe his music is for girls to listen to while they are doing make up or something. And that's ok.

The chin....idk I think he just losed weight and grew a beard. He looks super cute now tbh. :gaycat6:

There we go, I knew there had to be some ulterior reason behind this random hate train - why would the world turn on a successful young straight white man for no reason :gaycat6: so transparent

Honestly wow what an impressive slight nose job :clap3:

As for his chin - I really think it's the beard (though he may just have got some fillers in in chin).

Also he has a team and stylist - (and some to show him how to do his hair) - does wonders for any person too :clap3:

Weight loss and beard = more defined jaw (you’d be surprised how many weak chins are hiding under beards, and his jawline wasn’t exactly bad to begin with). His nose looks more suspicious to me though :mandown:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.