Taylor’s ‘Lover’ above Adele’s ‘30’

Mattyboy

Why is a 3 year old album above a 6 month old album?

Edited by Mattyboy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Badgalbriel

• Brando

• KeshaSwift

• PopFan1996

This is crazy.. 

Inb4 the lock though. Apparently we're not allowed any mention of Taylor and Adele in the same thread 

At this point comparing 30 to any Taylor album brings more awareness to 30 than whatever Adele did this year. So it's understandable. 

Very simple, Lover is way more streamable. Would you rather stream a bop like Cruel Summer or My Little Love with its crying voice notes? Obvious answer. Now can we please retire these threads now?

• ATRL Moderator

I assume people are streaming Cornelia Street and False God and boosting the numbers!

ME! Impact :clap3:

2 minutes ago, Anomaly said:

Very simple, Lover is way more streamable. Would you rather stream a bop like Cruel Summer or My Little Love with its crying voice notes? Obvious answer. Now can we please retire these threads now?

Nah. No one likes 30 and that's the reason. People bought the album for Adele's name and soon realized it's not that good. 

1 minute ago, Glamthony said:

ME! Impact :clap3:

Only the worst song on the album. 

1989 (Stolen Version) might be next :deadbanana2:

Her stans are becoming worse than BTS stans, reviving random albums and spending thousands of $ :deadvision:

Seems like most of the fake Adele stans have disappeared from the website by now, so I guess this thread will probably be filled with people complaining about how mean Taylor Swift stans are for attacking Adele in a "totally unprompted" way 

7 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

I assume people are streaming Cornelia Street and False God and boosting the numbers!

False God is consistently bottom 3 least streamed tracks. Cornelia Street is not doing much better. GP has no taste. Can't blame her for picking songs like ME as first singles 

2 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Nah. No one likes 30 and that's the reason. People bought the album for Adele's name and soon realized it's not that good. 

It’s pretty amazing how you know what everybody likes. :jonny: Which candidates are gonna win big in the 2022 midterm elections sis?

6 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

Her stans are becoming worse than BTS stans, reviving random albums and spending thousands of $ :deadvision:

doesn't cost that much to be in the top 50

just popularity and streams

11 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

Lmao at the delusion. It's because of Paper Rings / Cruel Summer / The Man all going viral at the same time.

xtina-christina-aguilera.gif

Because Lover is the bigger album and Taylor is the bigger artist.

Wasn't there a thread about this already? :skull: leave it alone already

1 minute ago, Rev8 said:

Wasn't there a thread about this already? :skull: leave it alone already

No, those were other albums 30 fell below. It's not our fault if it keeps reaching new lows, we're just here to document:michael:

4 minutes ago, sasashite said:

Because Lover is the bigger album and Taylor is the bigger artist.

This :clap3:

Lover is a smash era and every fanbase is paying the price for calling it a flop :clap3:

25 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

This is such bullshit. A new Taylor song (non-single) goes viral every few weeks on TikTok which fuels Spotify numbers to soar. Her discography is filled to the brim with unreleased gems that the GP are only discovering now. 

29 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

Reviving? Lover has been stubbornly lodged in the top 100 since it’s release almost three years ago. People just like it!

31 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

Give it up Deelishis, all of the other fake Adele stans left :rip:

27 minutes ago, Brando said:

False God is consistently bottom 3 least streamed tracks. 

Im more interested in this than the actual thread WTF.

False God is easily Top 5 on the album, the lack of taste :rip: 

4 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

Im more interested in this than the actual thread WTF.

False God is easily Top 5 on the album, the lack of taste :rip: 

Finally something we can agree on :eli:

OT: Adele is 30MBing I fear :gaycat3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.