Gilead is coming! American Gheys & Women, what you gonna do?

katara

On 5/9/2022 at 7:44 AM, feelslikeadream said:

I'll get a job at Jezebel's :gaycatina1:

:gaygacat7:

On 5/9/2022 at 1:14 PM, Adam’s Eve said:

I’m gonna get on my knees and serve my commander. The amount of old daddies nut that I’ll get. Under his eye, indeed! :WAP:

You'll only officially be allowed to do anything with the wife participating as well.

sleepingangel_offred1.jpg

On 5/9/2022 at 4:44 PM, luckythisway said:

Good luck in Canada, which is currently about ten times more authoritarian than the US :toofunny3:

In what world? :rip: Unless you’re referring to vaccine mandates which are for public health.

On 5/9/2022 at 4:44 PM, Domination said:

I think y’all seriously underestimate how nearly impossible that would be because of the implications it would have for the US on the world stage.

nearly impossible? More like nearly possible, with a former global power and a current global power already succeeding to break up America. Did you forget about the scam that were the 2016 elections with Russia? All these right wing take overs are just an echo of that. 

1 hour ago, Robert said:

In what world? :rip: Unless you’re referring to vaccine mandates which are for public health.

people think taxes are more authoritarian than the scam that American democracy is  

Condom & abortion ban?  Wtf? I doubt they will ban condoms I mean who the **** made that rule up?

Guess we all getting the coat hungers out again.

people in this thread saying that 'x is not going to happen!!!1!' but the scotus justices already saying they want to 'reconsider' same-sex relationships and contraception :rip:

this is just the beginning, things are about to get worse 

Gilead?

It's comical to me that people are saying **** like this meanwhile Black American & Indigenous American women have had our autonomy infringed upon since before this country was actually a country. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.