Every base is dead but Taylor, Gaga and Kpop, why?

MAKSIM

Have fans moved on? Are there no younger Gen Z members to fill the Dua, Olivia, Doja and Billie bases? 

Not true, Vanessa Carlton base is very active @drivers license

Doesn’t this forum restrict new members joining?  If new people are not let in, then there will be no gen z people to fill the space.  

4 minutes ago, byzantium said:

Doesn’t this forum restrict new members joining?  If new people are not let in, then there will be no gen z people to fill the space.  

This

There aren't really any big pop divas that are in the middle of eras right now except for Taylor who has the re-recordings coming. There's always something happening in K-POP, and Gaga stans have always been active.  

Most MPGs haven't released anything new. Some of them haven't released anything new in YEARS, so there isn't much to talk about. 

I mean why would gen z use this site? :skull:

Avril’s base is always dead cause the thread stopped sending notifications to some members (myself included) years ago

we use the Love Sux thread instead :coffee2:

Most popgirls are retired/inactive.

Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift are the only popgirls that release music all the time. Though having a 600 pages base thread in like 3-4 weeks is nothing to be proud of :skull:

35 minutes ago, Ribs said:

I mean why would gen z use this site? :skull:

Ikr we don't need them :mazen: 

I mean Taylor and Gaga go without saying. I think LMers and Swifties are the biggest fandoms on ATRL.

And the K-Pop base is always entertaining and a kii to read. New music gets released often and there are a lot of artists/idols/groups to drag/stan. It’s also like the only place on the internet where you can discuss kpop without it feeling like ur talking to children.:swan:

Internet forums in general are dying so most people are turning to other social media outlets to discuss pop music.

They have the largest fanbases and their artists are releasing music or somehow keeping everything alive for them unlike the other girls...

48 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Though having a 600 pages base thread in like 3-4 weeks is nothing to be proud of :skull:

literally why :skull: Gaga is the biggest artist on ATRL, is that bad now? 

I’m Gen Z but I mostly stay out of all bases except a select few. I find it much more fun to have discussions 

We are in the streaming era of atrl. No more music club sales to inflate the total numbers. Gaga, Taylor, Kpop streaming queens :clap3:

38 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

literally why :skull: Gaga is the biggest artist on ATRL, is that bad now? 

What does "biggest artist on ATRL" even mean ? ATRL isn't a chart. If you meant that ATRL is invaded with Little Monsters, yes but it is not even the biggest fanbase anymore here. Taylor Swift's Swifties are by far the biggest base on this website.

Gaga base is the most entertaining one and always brings the kiis and information I need.

Taylor is massive right now, constantly pumping out new material to discuss, same with the KPOP thread

It's nice seeing some personal pov's on an online forum, on twitter everyone is either fake or attention seeking (especially on stan twitter) but it's also fun

1 hour ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Most popgirls are retired/inactive.

Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift are the only popgirls that release music all the time. Though having a 600 pages base thread in like 3-4 weeks is nothing to be proud of :skull:

Gaga has the biggest fanbase on ATRL with over 100 active posters, and she just released a new single, the only weird thing here is you being bothered by it :rip:

Just now, Hot Volcano said:

Gaga has the biggest fanbase on ATRL with over 100 active posters, and she just released a new single, the only weird thing here is you being bothered by it :rip:

There are definitely more Swifties than Little Monsters on ATRL nowadays. I genuinely don't see how mentioning this makes me fume lol. Keep posting in your base Volcano but don't forget to stream Gaga's new single :gaycatina1:

3 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

There are definitely more Swifties than Little Monsters on ATRL nowadays. I genuinely don't see how mentioning this makes me fume lol. Keep posting in your base Volcano but don't forget to stream Gaga's new single :gaycatina1:

This is definitely not true and everybody knows it, even the Swifties. Go and check the top posters in their respective bases and you will easily see Gaga has more stans :toofunny2:

Dont worry about Gaga's new single, its doing on par with her previous soundtrack single at the same point, maybe you've heard about it, its called Shallow :)

Edited by Hot Volcano

They’re all success stans and bandwagoners :michael:

their bases may be hits but all the hit threads have been about Britney and the one of madison c video 

The only place to have a somewhat sensible or fruitful discussion about Gaga is in her base. That's why the stans congregate there so much. 

Taylor releases constantly and has a big fanbase so obviously it would be active. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.