Scarlet Witch Solo Movie?

Gorjesspazze9

Elizabeth Olsen ask fans for ideas for the future of the New Queen of the MCU. With a New Extension signed, Lizze has already confirmed to committing to the MCU for Several more appearances. Agatha House of Harkness is set for next year. Revolving around the Witch that manipulated the events of Wandavision, and is her Witchcraft Trainer in the comics.

Spoiler

Fans speculate that the series will be the return of the Scarlet witch as she reflects over her actions in Docter Strange 2. However, Due to her undeniable popularity, there are talks of her receiving a solo film in phase 5. This film could be the sequel to House of Harkness. As it continues the storyline of Grief and loss of Pietro, Vision, Billy, Tommy, Westview, her Parents, and Sparky. Elizabeth Olsen also wants to be the one to say “No More Mutant’s”. Will the Film be vital to the introduction of Mutants in the MCU. What are your plans for this possible solo film? 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

I would be down but there's going to be very high expectations for it.

Yeah she deserves a solo movie, she’s earned it, can’t do worse than antman lmao like why does he get a solo movie 

22 minutes ago, DONTYELLATME said:

Yeah she deserves a solo movie, she’s earned it, can’t do worse than antman lmao like why does he get a solo movie 

?right! I mean he is an Original avenger. But his films are definitely just a little comedy break 

No!

A series >>>> movie, where we can see more and flushed out stories. 

I really hope she's not in House of Harkness. I love her character but MoM was lowkey a backdoor solo movie for her and I don't want HoH to become Wandavision season 2 :rip:

I would rather have another Wanda focused show, there’s more room for a storyline and more character evolution. She of course be part of a movie but imagine a House of M limited TV series followed by MCU’s X-Men

Tbh DS in MOM was her movie. But of course we live in a patriarchal society so Disney had to market it with a male superhero name. 

Edited by ALittleGauche

I'd actually prefer another WV like miniseries than a movie. But if they're going to do a movie, I hope it happens in the next 2 years, before it becomes as pointless as the BW movie.

I thought Doctor Strange 2 was a solo Scarlet Witch film. :giraffe:

Considering she got a TV show first :gaycat6: I don't see it happening but I wish!! 

Couldn't you make the argument that Wandavision is the same length as a film? Why couldn't they bring that level to a solo film for her?

Adapt the DarkHold Omega series :jonny5: We need Darkhold wanda.

Get a good writer on this pleaaaaaase :rip: 

Elizabeth Olsen just stated that she isn’t involved in Agatha Disney + Series, as of now. But she is open to the possibility of whatever the MCU has in store for the Scarlet Witch. 

a shame, cuz it makes the most sense to have her cameo in that show. Especially since Wanda started the whole Disney + tv series 

On 5/9/2022 at 11:29 PM, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Elizabeth Olsen just stated that she isn’t involved in Agatha Disney + Series, as of now. But she is open to the possibility of whatever the MCU has in store for the Scarlet Witch. 

a shame, cuz it makes the most sense to have her cameo in that show. Especially since Wanda started the whole Disney + tv series 

She will appear at the end of Agatha, maybe in the credit scene. I can feel it in my bones:jonny:

Just now, TheCal said:

She will appear at the end of Agatha, maybe in the credit scene. I can feel it in my bones:jonny:

Yes! She did say she is open to the ideas of Marvel including her more now. They can easily write her in 

• 8 months later...

MyTime a Leading Scooper In the Industry reports that The Scarlet Witch Movie is still in Development. She works storyboarding for Marvel studios, so most people believe her scoops. She is usually correct and is the lead Scooper online for a reason 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

As with all rumors, obviously take with a grain of salt. But with news of Kevin Fiege saying Wanda will be important and having 2 Disney+ Spin-offs. She is clearly gonna be a major nexus being in Kang Dynasty/ Secret Wars. 

it's going to be a massive turd just like everything else disney/mcu have released during and after the pandemic

1 hour ago, Young Volcanoes said:

it's going to be a massive turd just like everything else disney/mcu have released during and after the pandemic

:clap:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.