Netflix subscribers, I just discovered the best best show of 2022 (with Heartstopper)

Bloodflowers.

Alongside Heartstopper, I just finished watching another Netflix EU show called "The 7 Lives of Lea". It's a time travelling murder mystery and very LGBT friendly show! 

It's a show by Netflix France but it is acessable everywhere who has Netflix. It's also dubbed in English. Y'all need to give it a chance, even watching first episode and you will be hooked. Every episode has you on the edge of your seat and by the end, I was crying my eyes out :weeps: they need to confirm season 2, this is the best hidden Netflix show they have, it's worth giving it a chance :jonny3:

The way you guys overrate Heartstopper just because it's "cute" and about LGBT characters :ahh: 

Couldn't start that french show, the acting is awful from the beginning.

2 minutes ago, Squall said:

The way you guys overrate Heartstopper just because it's "cute" and about LGBT characters :ahh: 

I watched it dubbed in English cause French is annoying language. The show was great, the aesthethics, the storytellng, the plot twists, ahhh this is like French Squid Game but without payola, I hope it can go viral. I only got it recommended because I was watching Young Royals, another Netflix EU show, otherwise I would have no idea this show existed. Ismael, Pye and Lea's dad are so hot :WAP:

idk about any of these shows but as for EU netflix shows Kissing Game was good I thought

37 minutes ago, Squall said:

this x100

They made 1991 look so REAL :jonny5:

I also stan the two actresses from 1991, the one who looks like Halsey ( @Reverse Warholian is gonna STAN, because she deadass look like Halsey only shorter) and the one who looks like Cher ksksksksk

Apparently they did confirm second season?? Oh wow TALENT WON if that is indeed the case

Edited by Bloodflowers.

Not the bitter gays in here trying to **** on Heartstopper :toofunny2:

yawn-britney-spears.gif

smh-shake-my-head.gif

1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

the one who looks like Halsey ( @Reverse Warholian is gonna STAN, because she deadass look like Halsey only shorter)

:dies:

We already have Millie Bobby Brown as the '3AM' singer-songwriter's twin but have been meaning to give ChartsTopper a stream! 

4 minutes ago, Reverse Warholian said:

:dies:

We already have Millie Bobby Brown as the '3AM' singer-songwriter's twin but have been meaning to give ChartsTopper a stream! 

Just found out her name, she's Marguerite Thiam and I am screaming because I thought she only looks like Halsey with short hair like in the show but even with her long hair on Google Images, she looks like she could be her twin :deadbanana2: Millie ain't even close to looks after this Marguerite girl :dies:

Sick of these mediocre boring ass shows getting talked about in a positive light just because they involve homosexual interactions. You want quality gay drama go watch Prayers for Bobby, one of the best lgbt films I’ve ever seen. 

9 hours ago, ConceptD said:

Sick of these mediocre boring ass shows getting talked about in a positive light just because they involve homosexual interactions. You want quality gay drama go watch Prayers for Bobby, one of the best lgbt films I’ve ever seen. 

7 Lives of Lea has nothing to do with LGBT. It's a time travelling murder mystery show. They have LGBT side characters but the main point about it is 17 year old girl from 2021 trying to save a life from poor Arab immigrant boy who experiences racism in early 90s France whenever she goes to sleep and swaps body during her sleep. It's a 10/10 show, I recommend at least seeing first episode and see it for yourself if you like it.

Thanks for the recommendation @Bloodflowers.. I saw this post and watched this without reading the synopsis and I just finished this. This was great, the ending was so bittersweet but I genuinely enjoyed every episode. 

Is this really getting a season 2? 

4 minutes ago, ParallelWorld said:

Thanks for the recommendation @Bloodflowers.. I saw this post and watched this without reading the synopsis and I just finished this. This was great, the ending was so bittersweet but I genuinely enjoyed every episode. 

Is this really getting a season 2? 

Thank you for watching, I am so happy at least one person gave this show a chance because it is so good. As for season 2, I only read one YouTube comment saying it will get one, but I don't have any official source. It might be if it's a hit in France but if this gets popular internationally on Netflix, the chances are bigger especially after that final episode where show can work from that final scene if they wanted to, it's still a bittersweet conclusion tho! 

That is why I am eager to spread about this show through word of mouth. Every episode has you on the edge, no fillers! I hope Netflix will confirm second season! But they also need to do better marketing and promotion outside of France, the trailer for example isn't even uploaded on the main Netflix YouTube channel! 

On 5/8/2022 at 5:28 PM, Squall said:

Or because it's a simple, feel-good show about two LGBT characters that many people relate to. Nobody is saying it's the best show to ever exist, but it's a good show.

4 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

Or because it's a simple, feel-good show about two LGBT characters that many people relate to. Nobody is saying it's the best show to ever exist, but it's a good show.

Still not deserving of that huge acclaim. It's not even better than Love Victor & Young Royals.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.