Azealia's Twitter/Instagram Megathread

TimeAmpala

14 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

somethings tells me that if this was true, she would have told us earlier. like, if she had all these messages on her phone, it would have been more hilarious drama for the Artpop era and a good chance to finish Gaga.

this she went on a total rant for the mermaid thing in 2013 around iTunes Festival

she tweeted like 323929310 tweets about Gaga stealing her demos she sent

if those convo existed, she would have gotten them out by then cause Gaga was the target then

anyway, anything to make OGH have a filled day

but that's kind of miserable behavior to resort to a woman who cooks cats and is homophobic to jerk off your own insecurity

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FOCK

• Apolonio

• professor2000

• swissman

24 minutes ago, sourtwink said:

this obviously isn’t true for two reasons:

1. nothing azealia says is true because she’s a compulsive liar

2. if this were true she would have never shut up about it since it happened :jonny5:

13 minutes ago, FierceBitch said:

Gaga haters are always so obsessive and weird :rip: Like I'm scared.

3 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

Azealia is always "insane and delusional" but suddenly she talks nonsense about Gaga and now "She says the truth!!!!!"

OGH are something else.

Every person who has worked with her said how sweet and nice Gaga is. 

:cm:

2 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

The OGH circle jerk in here, when Azealia is known for being a compulsive liar :bibliahh:

What interactions has she lied about having? Out of curiosity 

Gaga hating Nicki shows me she has excellent taste and made all the right choices :whistle:

49 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

I literally hate her but “At least Lana has the balls to admit that she’s a whites only water fountain confederate sally American lynch-mob romanticist.” is literally like top 10 drags from her (also including Apartheid Clyde). Although Lana ate her down w “U know the addy pull up” and “U need a new cocktail” :toofunny3: 

The way I gasped at work ????

"I have the receipts" SO POST THEM???

She is so full of **** and anyone who genuinely believes any of this crap has worms for brains

I hope Gaga sues her for the pennies she's got left

JohnWayneHolland

Why are you guys believing a clearly mentally unstable woman? :rip: she's known for dragging people and then talk wonders about them the next day, she literally talked **** about Gaga and later on a Livestream she was singing and dancing to Sheisse :rip:

Treasure Island alone is better than all 4 Doja Cat LP’s combined.

This ***** is so delusional :bibliahh:

2 minutes ago, diogozsz said:

:rip:

wow lyrics from their cancelled feature

5 minutes ago, Bey_Rihstan said:

I mean lowkey… this would explain why Gaga has never acknowledged Nicki and why Nicki was so pissed when she was compared to her :rip: 

I feel like the Bey and Aaliyah drags are reaches though. She probably was trying to be funny when distracting Bey (someone who can’t be distracted)

Explains NOTHING. Nicki Minaj has always been an egomaniac and hated being compared because she just hated to be compared

I believe it but also when are we going to stop giving this meth head attention

1 minute ago, 305 said:

Explains NOTHING. Nicki Minaj has always been an egomaniac and hated being compared because she just hated to be compared

Nicki literally had beef with Lil Kim and still welcomed comparisons for a great deal of time :rip: pls 

6 minutes ago, diogozsz said:

Oh.

——

the monsters accusing Azealia of being a compulsive liar when everybody knows lady gaga is THE og compulsive liar lol

Edited by Last Boy on Earth

The things this pathetic woman has to say or do to have some relevancy  lmao 

trash 

4 minutes ago, diogozsz said:

It sounds believable. Azealia doesn't lie, she is just delusional. So there is typically some truth to what she says. But I really hope Nicki doesn't respond. They all need to leave this in the past.

I-

:deadbanana:

Where are her "but she has a point!!" gays :rip:

This woman made a cute meme song a decade ago and that's pretty much it. Leave her and leave her tweets with less than 1000 likes out of ATRL already.

8 minutes ago, Bey_Rihstan said:

What interactions has she lied about having? Out of curiosity 

just the other she was exposed by a smaller rapper because they scheduled a feature and then when the other girlie told people azealia pretended she didn't even knew her, but the girl had proof of them talking together on IG :rip:

8 minutes ago, diogozsz said:

WAIT...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.