Azealia's Twitter/Instagram Megathread

TimeAmpala

The woman who wished gang rape on another woman doesn't like an album. And we are supposed to care because...?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FOCK

• Apolonio

• professor2000

• swissman

14 hours ago, NausAllien said:

I am confused...

Is Gaga racist? Is she a nepo baby? First time I'm hearing those adjectives used to describe her.

She's right Christina is a vocal powerhouse, but Bionic actually has some of her best vocals, from the gorgeous "Lift Me Up", to the soulful "You Lost Me" to the subdued and enchanting "I Am." I don't think she degraded herself whatsoever. She didn't do it because of Gaga either. She had the idea of making a futuristic album after having her child, which happened before Gaga. Her KGB era was a taste of things to come (the song was recorded earlier than year, before Gaga's Just Dance)

you listed the 3 SLAYs of Bionic there sir 

She's always a bit rude but she has a flawless taste to be honest :heart2:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

If we wanna talk corny Broadway vocals let's pull up that horrid Xmas EP you released, girl. :deadbanana2: At least Gar can sing jazz in tune. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

BlackP!nk was the best P!nk. She ain’t wrong about that. Her debut is IT.

17 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

The Pink drag :deadbanana: 

HCqoFKu.png

Omg, it's so cute when fans make posts like this! They always come off a bit entitled, but hey.

I wonder if the international superstar !con currently on her sold-out stadiums tour after a 20+ years carrer, P!NK, will ever see this. Hopefully she can get her attention, I'm sure it would make her day :hippo:

Edited by A.X.E.L
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Christina did good by toning down her vocals on Bionic. That’s not a problem, it’s highlight, the issue is inconsistency and being all over the place. The biggest issue however is the NMT music video execution and concept. It ruined the era and causes the flop.

Gaga’s vocals are good enough. I wouldn’t say they are terrible. 

she’s right about pink. :ahh:

5 hours ago, Vixen Eyes said:

who hasnt AB dragged?

Herself to the psych ward

• Haha 11

20 hours ago, BrokenMachine said:

Not the 'please be black again' :redface:

As if she wouldn't drag her for cultural appropiation if she did something like that again :dies:

She is dragging her for cultural appropriation in a couple ways there.

2 hours ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

Christina did good by toning down her vocals on Bionic. That’s not a problem, it’s highlight, the issue is inconsistency and being all over the place. The biggest issue however is the NMT music video execution and concept. It ruined the era and causes the flop.

Gaga’s vocals are good enough. I wouldn’t say they are terrible. 

she’s right about pink. :ahh:

NMT as a first single (or single at all) and its video was an ATOMIC BOMB to the era

It blew it into millions of pieces :rip: 

Cameltoe Chariot

Anyone in this thread even entertaining the idea that Gaga isn't a good singer needs their head checked :biblio:

You can come for Gaga for a variety of things, but lack of talent or vocal ability? I have to laugh

gret3.gif

• Like 5

22 hours ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Why would she lie about any of this? 

Because she can? Because she lies about stuff every ******* day knowing well that it gets her the attention she craves? :toofunny3:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Still mad about being DROPPED from ARTPOP after all these years?

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 10/8/2023 at 10:13 AM, JoeAg said:

hate to say it but she's kind of right about P!nk :michael:

P!nk's had a lot of discography highlights on all of her albums until the one after TTAL. that 6 album run is pretty amazing honestly, but yeah what came after is just a mess

Bionic is great, almost a pop masterpiece if you remove tracks 9-13 and tack on the deluxe tracks! and it's never reminded me of Gaga at all, but it does have some Goldfrapp vibes imo 

also Gaga's voice is still incredible idk what some of y'all are on...

I love her and I agree. It's such a shame :chick3:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, descg said:

What About Us is a good hit

It's cute, yeah, but you can start noticing that from there on the rest is H&M music for bland girls. Not sure what happened :doc:

1 hour ago, Outlaws said:

It's cute, yeah, but you can start noticing that from there on the rest is H&M music for bland girls. Not sure what happened :doc:

Haha "H&M"... My favorite era is since the debut to Im Not Dead, being Missundaztood my favorite álbum (and one of my favorites un general).

Edited by descg

• 3 weeks later...

spacer.png

Spoiler

(Let the lashings begin) 🙈

okay

Seriously. Posts about this woman need to be BANNED. 

• Thanks 4

She’s still angry at asap it seems 

• 3 weeks later...

Post your favorite Azealia Banks meltdowns over the years.

I just have to start with the most recent one about Troye Sivan

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/music/rapper-azealia-banks-slams-aussie-singer-troye-sivan-in-online-rant/news-story/8aa503be74b3e8badac567531381f0b6

“Your [sic] a late condescending expired twink anyway b***h. We’ve been past 212,” she wrote in an Instagram Story, referring to how the track is more than 10 years old.  Banks 32, then hit Sivan, 28, with a series of personal jabs about his appearance and appeal before concluding: “Give it up, puberty hit that ass and made u a doofy looking young man. I bet he’ll pull the gift and ‘come out’ as trans next.”

:deadbanana: 

The fat lizzo rant should be taught in schools. 

• Like 1

But her most iconic rant is when she dragged T.I. on the Breakfast Club. YOUR WIFE CAN'T READ!!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.