Azealia's Twitter/Instagram Megathread

TimeAmpala

And yet none of these actual celebrities, something AB is not, talk nor think about AB.  

• Like 1

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FOCK

• Apolonio ₃₄

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Bimbo

Gaga forgot how to sing pop music in-studio after ARTPOP. :gaygacat7: The Broadway voice has taken her over full-time.

I am confused...

Is Gaga racist? Is she a nepo baby? First time I'm hearing those adjectives used to describe her.

She's right Christina is a vocal powerhouse, but Bionic actually has some of her best vocals, from the gorgeous "Lift Me Up", to the soulful "You Lost Me" to the subdued and enchanting "I Am." I don't think she degraded herself whatsoever. She didn't do it because of Gaga either. She had the idea of making a futuristic album after having her child, which happened before Gaga. Her KGB era was a taste of things to come (the song was recorded earlier than year, before Gaga's Just Dance)

JustLikeHoney
1 hour ago, Both Sides Now said:

I think the world is ready for BlackP!nk again 

:clack:

Also, RE: Bionic; I feel AB hasn’t actually listened to it because it sounds nothing like anything Gaga produced during 2008-2011. She’s regurgitating the Perez storyline. The visuals however were clearly Gaga’d.  

Agree Bionic sounds nothing like Gaga. Visuals are similar, but not exactly the same. The problem is they are both 5'2 bleach blondes. They just naturally look like each other back then. 

• Like 1

Not liking Bionic is such a red flag. 

• Thanks 5
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, Karla Cabello said:

shes right abou gaga but she sings like that too

Imagine having the nerve of saying that with that avi and username, someone who had to go to racist camp and can't sing for her dear life.

637aab6c2827c7d030a89a683b70214f.thumb.j

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

the thing isn't whether or not Azealia is right because often she is. It's the overwhelming negativity from her that sort of negates all of her good points.

2 minutes ago, Borsi said:

Who?

“Xtina” is short for Christina Aguilera, she has songs such as “Dirrtyy”, “Genie in a Bottle”, and “Beautiful.” 

• Like 1
  • Haha 9
  • Thumbs Down 2

if only it put this much energy into its music. guess we'll never know. an actual fad.

8 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

“Xtina” is short for Christina Aguilera, she has songs such as “Dirrtyy”, “Genie in a Bottle”, and “Beautiful.” 

Are we in this age where we have to teach Others about Legend Xtina? I thought everyone knows her Name.

12 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

I know Xtina, lol. :laugh: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

i mean who likes Bionic? nobody, so why are we surprised? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 5

hate to say it but she's kind of right about P!nk :michael:

P!nk's had a lot of discography highlights on all of her albums until the one after TTAL. that 6 album run is pretty amazing honestly, but yeah what came after is just a mess

Bionic is great, almost a pop masterpiece if you remove tracks 9-13 and tack on the deluxe tracks! and it's never reminded me of Gaga at all, but it does have some Goldfrapp vibes imo 

also Gaga's voice is still incredible idk what some of y'all are on...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, NausAllien said:

I am confused...

Is Gaga racist? Is she a nepo baby? First time I'm hearing those adjectives used to describe her.

She's right Christina is a vocal powerhouse, but Bionic actually has some of her best vocals, from the gorgeous "Lift Me Up", to the soulful "You Lost Me" to the subdued and enchanting "I Am." I don't think she degraded herself whatsoever. She didn't do it because of Gaga either. She had the idea of making a futuristic album after having her child, which happened before Gaga. Her KGB era was a taste of things to come (the song was recorded earlier than year, before Gaga's Just Dance)

I don't know if Gaga is a considered a nepo baby, I just know that she had a wealthy upbrining and attended private schools with Paris Hilton(I think). Gaga had appeared on TV shows before fame. Perhaps the "racist" part refers to Gaga's Republican father, or when Azalea was allegedly told to diss Nicki by Gaga.

Edited by Junipero
  • Like 1

Azealia must be the most exhausting person to be around.

The sort of person who will drain you of your positivity, optimism and energy because she is constantly negative.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Bionic has some of Xtina's best vocal moments, but the rest of the statement is completely true. When she spills, she spills :cm:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

who hasnt AB dragged?

not as brutal as when she referred to jlo as jennifer columbus :eli:

• Haha 7

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.