Azealia's Twitter/Instagram Megathread

TimeAmpala

9 minutes ago, Eglė said:

I always believe Azealia Banks 100% 

Y’all call her crazy, but she is only speaking the truth

Are you seriously admitting you she with  her calling zayn a racial slur and terrorist? 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FOCK

• Apolonio

• professor2000

• swissman

1 minute ago, Bhabylon said:

But where are the receipts of her attending his bday? Every time we ask for them, you change the goalpost or change that specific topic. 

Your response to decades worth of sexual misconduct allegations is... "BuT diD shE atTENd hiS BiRThdaY?" :isudumblmao:

Like that changes anything.  

nicki-minaj.gif

1 minute ago, fauxtography said:

Are you seriously admitting you she with  her calling zayn a racial slur and terrorist? 

You she with her

What is dis honey?

I believe it :deadbanana4:

So that's why Nicki and gaga never collabed.. Wonder what happend between them tho. 

"telling me she wanted to drink my blood and all this **** about her sneaking cocaine in her carry on" :deadbanana4:

Not her having receipts :rip:

Whitney Houston GIF

The woman is crazy, it's so sad. 

Just now, FOCK said:

Your response to decades worth of sexual misconduct allegations is... "BuT diD shE atTENd hiS

…. Again… you’re failing to provide receipts… stop being obtuse. As other people have said, she stopped associating with him for years. Now, are you going to provide the receipts, or are you going to keep playing dumb?

All of a sudden onika fans care about sexual predators. Interesting. 

nicki-minaj.gif

the lana drag kind of sent me :bibliahh:

That was a Roar sized scalping wHEW

11 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

But where are the receipts of her attending his bday? Every time we ask for them, you change the goalpost or change that specific topic. 

Lol, some of you are so hung up on minor **** meanwhile purposely ignoring the bigger picture. And no one is inking someone else’s dead mother on them if they aren’t incredibly close.

And apparently one needs to be a skilled and professional baker just to bake a cake. Which is something I’ve done before and I barely know how to cook. Interesting.

Just now, Bhabylon said:

…. Again… you’re failing to provide receipts… stop being obtuse. As other people have said, she stopped associating with him for years. Now, are you going to provide the receipts, or are you going to keep playing dumb?

Claim: She dumped him before allegations.

Evidence: Decade worth of allegations prior to their friendship and her tattoo. 

Who's playing dumb here? Bye, it's like talking to a brick.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfwwcCgQ91bZvv-VSHJon

Just now, i spit on haters said:

Lol, some of you are so hung up on minor **** meanwhile purposely ignoring the bigger picture. And no one is inking someone else’s dead mother on them if they aren’t incredibly close.

And apparently one needs to be a skilled and professional baker just to bake a cake. Which is something I’ve done before and I barely know how to cook. Interesting.

Pasting my reply here because it applies to you too. If you’re going to accuse Gaga of still associating with a sexual predator as recent as 2022, then follow up and provide your receipts.

3 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

All of a sudden onika fans care about sexual predators. Interesting. 

nicki-minaj.gif

Just now, FOCK said:

Claim: She dumped him before allegations.

Evidence: Decade worth of allegations prior to their friendship and her tattoo. 

Who's playing dumb here? Bye, it's like talking to a brick.

Okay so you lied about her still associating with him last year. Good to know! 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfwwcCgQ91bZvv-VSHJon

5 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

I literally hate her but “At least Lana has the balls to admit that she’s a whites only water fountain confederate sally American lynch-mob romanticist.” is literally like top 10 drags from her (also including Apartheid Clyde). Although Lana ate her down w “U know the addy pull up” and “U need a new cocktail” :toofunny3: 

Love lana but kind of lost it at that :bibliahh:

2 hours ago, Brooke Candy said:

GAGA HATES NICKI YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS IM SO HAPPY I KNEW ITTTT :jonny5:

THIS 

:jonnycat:

:clap3:

6 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

And we have receipts of Gaga doing it too

EDhGGQ-X4AAtKBY.jpg

For once I believe her

gaga gets a lot of passes but she was so messy and shady for the whole Perez x Christina fiasco, not to mention the r Kelly stuff and now calling Tom cruise her friend. She isn’t as squeaky clean as the gworls try and portray her as.

Sure, sure. Let's believe this MANIAC. 

To those celebrating, see you next month when she starts attacking Beyoncé, Rihanna, Adele, Taylor, etc etc, lol 

5 minutes ago, youcallingmyname said:

For once I believe her

gaga gets a lot of passes but she was so messy and shady for the whole Perez x Christina fiasco, not to mention the r Kelly stuff and now calling Tom cruise her friend. She isn’t as squeaky clean as the gworls try and portray her as.

Even the Natalia stuff which why would Perez bring her up if it’s not relevant

queens of holding their music hostage :clap3:

10 minutes ago, CBC said:

And we have receipts of Gaga doing it too

EDhGGQ-X4AAtKBY.jpg

um this is a cake she made for Mark Ronson’s sister :rip: 

CpWTGpDUEAA4xRP.jpg

1 minute ago, Dolce Vita said:

ngl it would eat 

For real.

21 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

girl not you still going with this damn cake thing :ahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.