• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FOCK

• Apolonio

• professor2000

• swissman

4 hours ago, Fnooky said:

Damn. Those are heavy accusations but I always had a feeling Gaga was a mean girl. I don’t buy into her whole kindness schtick. Kind people don’t have to make a show out of their kindness.

She just tries way too hard to convince the world and it always makes me raise my eyebrow a little bit. It’s like she’s projecting positivity to cover up that she lacks it.

you sure are something missy :bibliahh:

15 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Actually my sources tell me she was at his birthday party last year and she made the cake :clownny:

14 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

Lol, welp.

4 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

This is a lie btw :laugh:

***** i shouted :dies: 

3 minutes ago, Orsay said:

Azealia has done this with so many female artists and will be doing it with another one next week :zzz: but since its about Gaga it will be a 20 page thread

Dont act like gaga gets these pages anymore. Its going 20 pages because of Nicki. :eli:

maybe the bts stans were right all along about miss lady gaga.

who will azealia expose next?

Just now, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Let me ask you this. The ENTIRE industry was working with Terry for a LONG time. He directed Beyoncé's XO video from self-titled in 2012. Miley, Madonna, hell your own fave Nicki was getting photoshoots with him cozying up right next to him and smiling for the camera. Everyone knew what was going on, or were they oblivious? Where's this energy for all of them and why is it always Gaga whose feet are held to the fire?

So yeah, stay lying to yourself indeed!

I'm not the one acting like my fave is some faultless saint or claiming others are lying about this. You routinely weaponise accusations of this nature against other artists, and don't hold your own to the same account, using the same logic & moral code you pretend to have.

Now that an allegation has come up, you deflect to other women the thread isn't even about, stay on topic & accept you've been proven wrong. 

That one Nicki stan is really jumping through hoops in here. :ahh: 

Believe this, Gaga is not nice. When my great uncles went to a concert of hers in the 70's she called them a flock of "$issy hags" and spat on them while eating her chicken parmesan on stage. She may be a pop """singer""" but she is also the worst (person to ever exist). Azealia is right.

Edited by BILLIONAIRE✘BOY

7 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

:ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:

she really didn't say anything we didn't already know about gaga

we know she doesn't care for nicki

we know the r. kelly collab will forever be a stain on her career

we know she was an occasional ***** behind the scenes during the start of her career (this can be said for most of her peers) 

nothing to really see here tbh

19 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Actually my sources tell me she was at his birthday party last year and she made the cake :clownny:

17 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

Lol, welp.

8 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

So embarrassing :ahh:

1 minute ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

Believe this, Gaga is not nice. When my great uncles went to a concert of hers in the 70's she called them a flock of "$issy hags" and spat on them while eating her chicken parmesan on stage. She may be a pop """singer""" but she is also the worst (person to ever exist). Azealia is right.

:bibliahh:

I don't know how Gaga feels about Nicki today since it's no secret that she didn't like Nicki. I was at a huge celebrity event once where both were in attendance and Gaga threw a shoe at Nicki's head after Nicki implied Gaga was a bad mother. It was messy but we all knew it was coming!!

Edited by Vertigo Stick

4 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

***** i shouted :dies: 

Them stupidly believing Gaga would be the...baker of the ..cake... It's giving... log out you crash dummy you missed the wall sdfsdf :dies:

these tweets are literally just her opinion, the only thing that holds any weight here and that she could probably show receipts on is gaga throwing some weak nicki shade in a text. :rip:

but ofc OGHs will try to paint Gaga as some demon woman because they're sad and miserable and have nothing better to do with their time.

The fact that this is the least realistic thing she's said is sending me. :bibliahh: And the fact that she made this post the exact same day that she praised Dr. Luke tells me that she's probably on his payroll. :coffee2:

if this isnt 42 pages when I get back Azealia is lying through her damn teeth :bunny: TIGHT, FATWET threads only, not dry like yall bases :jonny5:

17 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

So I googled and she did in fact attend a event with her good friend Terry and does in fact has his mother inked on her. :rip:

Thanx!

Edited by i spit on haters

27 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

may I ask what sources?

WAIT NVM:ahh::ahh::ahh:

Edited by Flomik

I always believe Azealia Banks 100% 

Y’all call her crazy, but she is only speaking the truth

24 minutes ago, FOCK said:

Model Liskula Cohen, 2001

Is on the record as walking out of a 2002 Vogue photo shoot after Richardson allegedly made explicit requests. 

Coco Rocha, 2007

After shooting for French Vogue, supermodel Coco Rocha said, “I won't work with Terry Richardson again,” saying that she “didn’t feel comfortable” and “won’t do it again.”

New York stylist, 2008

Anna, a New York writer and stylish, alleges that Richardson assaulted her while on a photo shoot. 

“I felt a dick pressing into the side of my face. Terry Richardson's semi-hard ***** was plunged into the outside of my cheek, and he was jabbing it into my face," she wrote in a letter she sent to Jezebel.

Sena Cech, 2009

At 19, model Sena Cech was allegedly asked by Richardson's assistant to give him a violent hand job during a naked photoshoot.

Richardson's intern, 2004

The Observer reported New York University student and then intern for Richardson, Alex, was pictured performing a sexual act on Richardson while in a trash can with the word ‘****’ plastered across her forehead.

Model Jamie Peck, 2010

In a personal essay published on The Gloss, Jamie Peck alleges that Richardson suggested to make tea out of her used tampon and encouraged her to take photos of Richardson while assistants photographed them.

Date Gaga became besties with Terry: 2011 - AND there have been more allegations since.

Stay lying to yourself.

But where are the receipts of her attending his bday? Every time we ask for them, you change the goalpost or change that specific topic. 

2 minutes ago, Eglė said:

I always believe Azealia Banks 100% 

Y’all call her crazy, but she is only speaking the truth

So you agree with what she said about Zayn? :mazen: disgusting

i believe her

azealia-banks-hummm.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.