• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FOCK

• Apolonio

• professor2000

• swissman

It’s hard to believe a single thing she says and most likely is making it up or at least embellishing certain things but to dismiss what someone says instantly isn’t right though, she’s problematic so. 

Edited by Keeandga

23 minutes ago, Starshine said:

I mean the girl already had dedicated OGH groups occupied by former classmates before the fame… that could tell you maybe she isn’t the queen of kindness and was probably insufferable. she wonders why she was tossed into a trash can in a pizzeria:dancehall: artpop humbled her though and she’s matured. :heart:

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Mento illness, babe. Mento illness. Just like Gaga's haters using her of all people to justify their narrative.

The gag is she also came for their faves. :skull: 

23 minutes ago, Starshine said:

I mean the girl already had dedicated OGH groups occupied by former classmates before the fame… that could tell you maybe she isn’t the queen of kindness and was probably insufferable. she wonders why she was tossed into a trash can in a pizzeria. :dancehall: artpop humbled her though and she’s matured. :heart:

This. If she was nice and wasn't beefing with people she would not have had a literal Facebook hate group :deadbanana4: I believe she was both insufferable and annoying and she continued to be even during Artpop. The monsters say she has changed and Im not sure about that one but I will give ha the benefit of the doubt

azealia-banks-hummm.gif 

Treasure Island was such a dreamy, underwater bop, the production does undoubtably slap. :jamming:

Could've done without the L*ke praise and Doja comparison, but get those social engagement numbers I guess. 

3 hours ago, Crashed said:

:deadbanana2:

OMGG 

51 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

Barbs draw the line at firing a Black person and replacing them with another Black person but not raping children :rip:

49 minutes ago, El Chico said:

Oh so now a fan base realizes the bad in associating with pedos and rapist 

azealia-banks-fendidoja.gif

44 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

Your fave calls Lil Kim a monkey in these two songs

collabs with PDFiles, bails PDF brother from jail, and defended Jesy Nelson from using blackface. The list goes on. Do you want to go down this path? or just admit your phaux outrage?

:rip: 

3 hours ago, raven said:

does anyone actually believe this?

brandy_confused_by_jaaron24-d90zw8b.gif

Absolutely not.  

And I’m a former AB stan.  

But she stay living in the past.  I kinda feel sorry for her, honestly.  She know Doja is who she could’ve been commercially, but she messed it up.  

She could’ve also made Nicki’s reign shorter too.  But she fumbled the bag over and over and over again.  

Yeah he has a real knack for recycling tunes and raping women

Hate Azealia but let's not pretend that a collab with R.Kelly with that song title wasn't a slap in the face to his black female victims. It was disgusting and she knew exactly what she was doing. Even if Gaga had no idea of the depths of his perversion, him messing with a teenage Aaliyah is public record. 

...he wrote like two melodies and recycled them to death. He's so overrated.

He's no Giorgio Moroder or Lindsey Buckingham.

She was always evil, well just look the name her stans have.

But nothing last forever and her downfall is upon us

I believe everything.

Edited by ExHuman

Seems accurate and very much on brand for Gaga. And her response when questioned about collaborating with R.Kelly spoke volumes. But this is someone who portrays herself as a champion and voice for those who are abused. Yet knowingly and openly works with abusive men. 

A Scam Is Born

1 hour ago, El Chico said:

Oh so now a fan base realizes the bad in associating with pedos and rapist 

azealia-banks-fendidoja.gif

1 hour ago, SmittenCake said:

Your fave calls Lil Kim a monkey in these two songs

collabs with PDFiles, bails PDF brother from jail, and defended Jesy Nelson from using blackface. The list goes on. Do you want to go down this path? or just admit your phaux outrage?

Ouuuuu :bibliahh:

The way this is clearly another nonsensical rant, what does she even mean by “admitting to distract Beyonce”? :bibliahh:

Wait, is she implying Gaga disrespected Aaliyah with her R Kelly collab? That is a reach.

As a Gaga stan, I believe her when she says Gaga was a shady ***** back then; we saw Gaga being a shady ***** multiple times during that era lol. But my question is, why is that a problem? Everyone was being a shady ***** to her, so why can't she be shady back? People like Katy and Nicki bastardized her brand and contributed to the whole "we're sick of attention-seeking popstars" stuff that hurt Gaga's career. I'd be bitter too. Gaga could've handled it better, but that's neither here nor there.

The problem here is the implication that Gaga is a racist or hates black women because she had beef with one black woman, who ironically has a far worse past of disrespecting black women than she does. The Beyonce thing makes no sense and is taken out of context. The Aaliyah thing makes no sense and is a total reach.

What I think this comes down to is AB is still bitter that Gaga dropped that collab. It's clear now that AB really thought that collab would lead to her career blowing up and she hedged all her bets on it. Then Gaga dropped it because of AB's own actions and she hasn't recovered since. Her career really went downhill after that. She can't get over that. Her music career is over and she's selling soaps to get by.

At the end of the day, AB herself has said and done much worse to black women over the years. She's attacked virtually every famous black popstar out of jealousy and spite, including Minaj herself. She just doesn't make much sense.

3 minutes ago, ExHuman said:

I believe everything.

2 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

Seems accurate and very much on brand for Gaga. And her response when questioned about collaborating with R.Kelly spoke volumes. But this is someone who portrays herself as a champion and voice for those who are abused. Yet knowingly and openly works with abusive men. 

azealia-banks-hummm.gif

I believe her! Gaga always give me racist vibes.

AB literally has no reason to lie about this stuff. She tries to tell y'all about batshit hollywood and y'all laugh. 

12 minutes ago, Morissette said:

Hate Azealia but let's not pretend that a collab with R.Kelly with that song title wasn't a slap in the face to his black female victims. It was disgusting and she knew exactly what she was doing. Even if Gaga had no idea of the depths of his perversion, him messing with a teenage Aaliyah is public record. 

Exactly. You are right, and any Gaga stan who won't admit this is just wrong. Thankfully, however, she did apologize and tried to make amends, and imo that's more than someone like Nicki Minaj or AB have done. 

4 minutes ago, ExHuman said:

I believe everything.

The downfall of a woman who just won a Grammy and has a song in what's going to be one of the year's biggest blockbusters. 2013 was supposed to be Gaga's downfall. Then 2016. Then 2020. One of these days y'all are going to stop projecting and accept the fact that she's not going anywhere.

3 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

It's 2022, not 2013. Gaga does not work with abusive men anymore and hasn't since 2012. Meanwhile, Katy Perry has since 2012. Nicki Minaj can't stop working with abusive men. Taylor Swift is going to be in a movie by an abusive man. Gaga has changed and made amends. Can't say the same for the others.

Anyone who stanned Gaga during her princess high / 2012 era knows that she can have a bad attitude. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.