• Apolonio

• professor2000

• swissman

i believe her.

azealia-banks-azealia-dancing.gif

OGH really be clinging to anything :bibliahh:

Someone get this woman the help she so desperately needs 

1 minute ago, Domination said:

She absolutely did not fire Troy :skull: It was the biggest blunder of her career following his departure. LAG basically left on her own because she wanted to start her own music career. 

Troy Carter: Fired By Lady Gaga And Loving It

He was blindsided and it was hours prior to her album release.

Lady Gaga’s ex-creative director says singer fired her via email

giphy.gif

Ok but the way just in this last page alone people have called her ugly and crackhead. Monsters we really need to do better and think about our words and their impact before we release them into the universe.  :rip:

She didn't lie unfortunately 

But girl stfu with That statement "Treasure Island alone is better than all 4 Doja Cat LP’s combined." 

The fact that the only reason most ppl still cling onto this woman is to drag Gaga kind of says it all. OGHs need to be institutionalized, I fear 

azealia-banks-hummm.gif

10 minutes ago, Domination said:

She absolutely did not fire Troy :skull: It was the biggest blunder of her career following his departure. LAG basically left on her own because she wanted to start her own music career. 

The mental gymnastics being exhibited by the usual suspects in here.

And please, her not liking Nicki Minaj is something she’s allowed to do and had most likely nothing to do with her skin color. Nicki is one of the most toxic female singers/rappers and has continued exhibiting problematic and questionable behavior up to this day. :rip: 

The Aaliyah narrative is a huge reach… Looks like Ms. Banks wants that attention… get it, girl. :rip:

Edited by Ethereaaal

4 minutes ago, Starshine said:

I mean the girl already had dedicated OGH groups occupied by former classmates before the fame… that could tell you maybe she isn’t the queen of kindness and was probably insufferable. she wonders why she was tossed into a trash can in a pizzeria. :dancehall: artpop humbled her though and she’s matured. :heart:

Ffffffff.

azealia-banks-susieprint.gif

Treasure Island is a major bop. Why are we denying this 

1 minute ago, Century said:

Ok but the way just in this last page alone people have called her ugly and crackhead. Monsters we really need to do better and think about our words and their impact before we release them into the universe.  :rip:

would the kindness punks ever say such vile words? they would never, I say the atrl servers have twisted their words etc.

Atrl mariah fala GIF on GIFER - by Agamatius

3 minutes ago, Century said:

I'm not scared of Azealia, what is she going to do, sacrifice a chicken and put a curse on me?

fxL7IgL.gif

Stefani is all about staged/fabricated stunts and scandals so I'm inclined to believe miss Banks

elijahpetty-azealia-banks.gif

“Less iconic Ace of Base tribute act” :hoetenks:

11 minutes ago, EdgeofTeeth said:

Y'all using AZEALIA BANKS to justify your delusional narratives :ahh:

I know, right? There's just another thread of her saying Dr. Luke is a genius yet, some people here chose to support her. :bibliahh:

Edited by Roberto

Not the chicken slaughter being dragged out again, when Gaga slaughtered an entire cow.

The way all the accusations and demeaning, slanderous comments the monsters sling at other artists come back to bite. 

gaga-meat-dress.jpg

**** Him All Night > every Gaga song since Artpop 

the anger, the hate towards one woman is truly astounding.. TRICONIC TABS indeed 

literallygaycatasamon.thumb.gif.91125e71

Treasure Island is not good, like at all. Anyone could’ve made that in Garage Band. 

3 minutes ago, Rodrighost said:

Stefani is all about staged/fabricated stunts and scandals so I'm inclined to believe miss Banks

Banks had this to say about the lady in your signature

kpa.jpg

kpa.jpg

this is who you are defending and choosing to believe? 

2 hours ago, lovedaddy said:

a hot mess, bye

Sis, is still going strong on A(zealia's)TRL.

:jonny5:

power-carlton.gif

4 minutes ago, Slamless said:

**** Him All Night > every Gaga song since Artpop 

:jonny4:

This tea.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.