Azealia's Twitter/Instagram Megathread

TimeAmpala

The funniest part of this is that she implied that Gaga hates Aaliyah so much that she went out of her way to get R. Kelly for DWUW. I get the attempt at including that to make her spotty drag at Gaga hating black women work from an argumentative standpoint but its so out there that it makes no sense at all especially because the only mention Gaga has EVER made of Aaliyah has been praising her. Gaga has a clear respect and relationship for Beyoncé as well and Beyoncé continually showers her praises and sends her gifts every year, so her attempt at including Bey also makes no sense. 

The human blood lyrics were obviously an attempt on Ratchet that Azealia "claims" she never recorded but we know she did bc she was basically an Interscope vehicle at that point and there were several press releases about her slot on ARTPOP when she got signed. Also Gaga not liking Nicki at that point in time makes sense because Nicki had effectively taken Redone for hits and it was working. I doubt that hate was so "vitriolic" that it was even that serious though. Gaga is known for her cynical and offbeat humor so Azealia not reading a line about "human blood" as both a joke AND a drag shows how much she actually pays attention to the people she works with. Azealia is one to talk about disliking Nicki though after she's gone on about 100 tirades about her in the past few years online.  

All in all, Azealia is extremely bored this morning and has nothing better to do except pretend she's releasing Fantasea II for the 100th time. The last time she tried to shade Gaga like this she went on IG live dancing to Gaga's music days later. Once people realize that half of her takes are not serious and mostly incredulous the world will know peace. The only accurate and credible drag that Azealia has made this morning is calling the Chromatica soap awful because it was and the soap queen herself has to know how to properly drag soap. 

WGWa.gif

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FOCK

• Apolonio

• professor2000

• swissman

5 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

I do feel sad for you, your whole existence revolves around someone you hate with a force

how sad your life must be to spend your days on a pop forum perched for any crips of her life

God bless your soul sis

this meltdown chile omg :rip: not god bless your soul 

She's just saying things lmfao All these twitter buzzwords nnnn :deadbanana2:

Nicki and Azealia were already beefing a few months b4 tho

https://popcrush.com/azealia-banks-opportunity-tour-with-nicki-minaj/

Also it's no secret that Gaga and Nicki didn't like each other back then. I remember Gaga shading her VMA look and now that human blood tweet with Azealia's accusation now :rip: also DJWS **** talking Nicki in September 2012 on twitter aka the time they toured together and worked on ARTPOP. All the tea and drama BTS we'll never know. :jonny2: 

Anyway this **** is 10 yrs old, who cares, Nicki and Gaga probably both left it in the past and now here is Azealia tryna stir **** up just cause a stan asked about Red Flame again :rip: 

I’ve always felt she used to be a mean girl in her early days, she’s probably changed now though. It’s making me revisit Perez’s claims to sabotage Xtina. :chick1:

Nothing about her seems authentic to me. :emofish:

21 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

she sabotaged natalia too we didnt forget #SurvivingGaga

Atrl mariah fala GIF on GIFER - by Agamatius

add xtina, heidi montag, and lina morgana to the list #NotSurvivingGaga

Atrl mariah fala GIF on GIFER - by Agamatius

The fact that y'all not only are resorting to using Azealia Banks as a source for your Gaga outrage, but some of y'all are even building narratives off her lies is just...:deadbanana2:

Exhibit A:

20 minutes ago, Fnooky said:

Coincidentally, Bey and Rihanna stopped acknowledging Gaga around the same time when they previously seemed cool with each other.

There definitely went something down behind the scene that we know nothing about.

Rihanna and Gaga never really interacted period, the only notable time being on Twitter in 2013 from what I recall. This doesn't say much about either of them liking or disliking the other, either before or after that time period. What you're describing is Katy Perry and Rihanna, not Gaga and Rihanna.

As for Beyoncé, she barely interacts with anyone publicly (especially starting somewhere in the last decade), and has indeed interacted with and acknowledged Gaga since 2013 unlike the false narrative you spun up in your head and want us all to believe.

https://m.facebook.com/beyonce/photos/sending-birthday-love-to-lady-gaga-xo/10154029333900601/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZg_enggnF_/

https://time.com/4959017/beyonce-and-lady-gaga-friends-irl/

https://www.beyonce.com/image/happy-birthday-lady-gaga/

OT: Do I believe Gaga and Azealia left the table on not so good terms? Absolutely. Do I think Gaga is completely innocent in what went down between them? Doubtful, as it takes two to tango. But I do highly doubt all the details Miss Banks is claiming, especially the more extraordinary ones, as they sound just as false as the lies the OGH are throwing around like confetti in this thread — as shown in this post alone — to celebrate a "gotcha" moment they think they have on the woman they love to hate.

returning to Twitter was a mistake

human blood xoxoxo #Ratchet

:deadbanana2:

2 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

The fact that y'all not only are resorting to using Azealia Banks as a source for your Gaga outrage, but some of y'all are even building narratives off her lies is just...:deadbanana2:

Exhibit A:

Rihanna and Gaga never really interacted period, the only notable time being on Twitter in 2013 from what I recall. This doesn't say much about either of them liking or disliking the other, either before or after that time period. What you're describing is Katy Perry and Rihanna, not Gaga and Rihanna.

As for Beyoncé, she barely interacts with anyone publicly (especially starting somewhere in the last decade), and has indeed interacted with and acknowledged Gaga since 2013 unlike the false narrative you spun up in your head and want us all to believe.

https://m.facebook.com/beyonce/photos/sending-birthday-love-to-lady-gaga-xo/10154029333900601/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZg_enggnF_/

https://time.com/4959017/beyonce-and-lady-gaga-friends-irl/

https://www.beyonce.com/image/happy-birthday-lady-gaga/

OT: Do I believe Gaga and Azealia left the table on not so good terms? Absolutely. Do I think Gaga is completely innocent in what went down between them? Doubtful, as it takes two to tango. But I do highly doubt all the details Miss Banks is claiming, especially the more extraordinary ones, as they sound just as false as the lies the OGH are throwing around like confetti in this thread — as shown in this post alone — to celebrate a "gotcha" moment they think they have on the woman they love to hate.

Not to mention the last time Boomkack talked about gaga she praised her a lot so... i guess that user has his answer already

Both of them are incredibly desperate:dies:

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

Oh wow, this exposé from miss Banks. I had a feeling all along that things were not as they seemed with Gaga. 

I hope she puts out an apology for her alleged racism towards miss Minaj and Aaliyah.

• ATRL Moderator

I'm not really sure why some of you guys still give Azealia the time of day. :rip: 

14 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

The funniest part of this is that she implied that Gaga hates Aaliyah so much that she went out of her way to get R. Kelly for DWUW. I get the attempt at including that to make her spotty drag at Gaga hating black women work from an argumentative standpoint but its so out there that it makes no sense at all especially because the only mention Gaga has EVER made of Aaliyah has been praising her. Gaga has a clear respect and relationship for Beyoncé as well and Beyoncé continually showers her praises and sends her gifts every year, so her attempt at including Bey also makes no sense. 

The human blood lyrics were obviously an attempt on Ratchet that Azealia "claims" she never recorded but we know she did bc she was basically an Interscope vehicle at that point and there were several press releases about her slot on ARTPOP when she got signed. Also Gaga not liking Nicki at that point in time makes sense because Nicki had effectively taken Redone for hits and it was working. I doubt that hate was so "vitriolic" that it was even that serious though. Gaga is known for her cynical and offbeat humor so Azealia not reading a line about "human blood" as both a joke AND a drag shows how much she actually pays attention to the people she works with. Azealia is one to talk about disliking Nicki though after she's gone on about 100 tirades about her in the past few years online.  

All in all, Azealia is extremely bored this morning and has nothing better to do except pretend she's releasing Fantasea II for the 100th time. The last time she tried to shade Gaga like this she went on IG live dancing to Gaga's music days later. Once people realize that half of her takes are not serious and mostly incredulous the world will know peace. The only accurate and credible drag that Azealia has made this morning is calling the Chromatica soap awful because it was and the soap queen herself has to know how to properly drag soap. 

WGWa.gif

Not the essay. :toofunny3:

The meltdowns and essays from the Monsters already :skull: If Azealia is so untrustworthy why are you so mad :sistrens:

OT: Would Azealia lie?

5tz7.gif

Not her making old fad stans to write essays :bibliahh:

Azealia is a lunatic, as many others I always feel Gaga whole persona is pretty fake and has a fair share of skeletons in her closet.

Plus this is not the first time she's kind of accused of this *cough* Perez Hilton *cough*

There’s definitely some truth to this but Azealia is obviously exaggerating it for attention (which is obvious given the Aaliyah comments).

Yes, Gaga probably wanted to put Azealia on to challenge Nicki and there was probably a lyric about human blood on Rachet but it probably doesn’t go much further than that. Azealia would have leaked the messages by now if there was something worth seeing but there’s not.

The most exciting information to come from this is the implication that Rachet was a Nicki diss track entirely.

1 hour ago, stjosephprey4us said:

Ppl in here believing Azealia… this is the woman who boiled a dead cat on camera, kills chickens regularly, is openly racist against her own and other cultures, and homophobic/ transphobic. Pls love urselves and find another way to try and drag Gaga :toofunny3:

THIS! :deadbanana4:

it's been almost a decade and Gaga is still on her mind :ahh:

Gaga was a mess during ARTPOP, wbk :rip: Implying that she's actually some calculated witch behind the scenes is blatantly false though and there are endless receipts to prove otherwise.

I really hope the part about Aaliyah ain’t true cause. :doc: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.