Top Posters In This Topic

• FOCK

• Apolonio

• professor2000

• swissman

104 members, 7 pages

Azealia's ATRL

elijahpetty-azealia-banks.gif

Azealia Banks is crazy and I don't think she has any functioning braincells left. She's only reinforcing my theory that Gaga is a saint!

3 minutes ago, brainmaniac said:

People accusing her of lying might want to calm down a bit, or she really might get pushed into posting those receipts :rip:

I hope she post the receipts if those exist, we have a song to promote!

1 minute ago, CBC said:

ShockingValuableFlyingsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

Oop :jonny2:

Gaga was hanging around marina abromavic durig that time :bibliahh:

Just now, KillingYourCareer said:

Azealia Banks is crazy and I don't think she has any functioning braincells left. She's only reinforcing my theory that Gaga is a saint!

interesting

AlexStexaul
1 minute ago, Bicassie said:

Oop :jonny2:

Gaga was hanging around marina abromavic durig that time :bibliahh:

now thats another history :ahh:

i love that time of her career. 

messy queen :gaycatina1:

I remember when Gaga said I know she's mean (talking about Katy Perry) when in reality Gaga always felt like the evil one :deadbanana2:

I thought she was being delusional as always but that Gaga tweet... the GASP I let out

Edited by Flomik

There's probably some truth to what Azealia is saying lol I love Gaga, but she has def done mean things to get her way before 

The gays have been falling for her hodge podge pseudo bs for years. At least Lana has the balls to admit that she’s a whites only water fountain confederate sally American lynch-mob romanticist.

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

***** if you have the receipts then post it :)

Edited by HauntinglyHollow

kinda need to see these "receipts"

1 minute ago, Fnooky said:

When did I support her? Just because she is evil doesn’t mean she lies about her experiences in the music industry - especially when there’s evidence for the opposite. We can dig up dirt from past on pretty much every celebrity and then act outraged at people 'enabling' them with their 'support'. Just look at Gaga’s:

https://etcanada.com/news/4121/gaga-calls-ex-assistant-fing-hoodrat-in-court/

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/lady-gaga-personal-assistant-lawsuit_n_2600006

I do feel sad for you, your whole existence revolves around someone you hate with a force

how sad your life must be to spend your days on a pop forum perched for any crips of her life

God bless your soul sis

2 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

I do feel sad for you, your whole existence revolves around someone you hate with a force

how sad your life must be to spend your days on a pop forum perched for any crips of her life

God bless your soul sis

keep spamming the thread with unrelated azealia tweets as if thats going to change anything. we know who she is, posting unrelated messy tweets won't change a thing

Gaga using the next talented female rapper as a way to go after Nicki Minaj "discreetly" makes perfect sense for how she operates. 

39 minutes ago, diogozsz said:

:rip:

oh well

fxL7IgL.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.