Damian from Mean Girls: "Christina is so rude"

Aqua

It seems Ms Aguilera's mean streak extends far beyond just her peers in the industry, even being unpleasant to a young actor who paid homage to her in one of the most iconic films of all time.

When asked if he'd ever sing "Beautiful" at karaoke in real life, Mean Girls' Daniel Franzese told Yahoo! Entertainment in 2014:

"Never again. It's actually funny because I met Christina Aguilera and I thought for sure that would be an exciting moment in my life. And I was like, 'Christina, my name's Daniel. I sing "Beautiful" in Mean Girls.' And she was like, 'Never saw it.' And then turned her back and walked away. She was so rude."

Are we surprised by this behaviour?

4067A7A2-D433-499B-9468-EDAD598F96FA.thu

Cutthroat

Not the MPG (Mean Pop Girl) herself pretending she didn’t know that film. Classic Christina!

jp23KCF.gif

Most of these people y'all stan are trash so I'm not surprised 

The state of her career is proof Karma exists huh

jp23KCF.gif

What is with the Xtina threads...

This has been known for years :rip: OP is using Internet Explorer?

I don't get it, even if she hadn't seen it, why not just say "oh that's sweet, thank you" instead of being rude? It costs nothing. 

She really must be a vile personality.