Did your faves attend college?

Into The Void

Just curious how many of our faves are actually college grads.

My fav has TABS she doesn't need a degree. She attended then left. :bunny:

She did not, and home schooled for the last two years of high school. But somehow, she will receive honorary degree of Doctor of Arts from NYU in this May

24 minutes ago, Insanity said:

Just curious how many of our faves are actually college grads.

None of the pop girls did lol. Even the ones that attended college like Madonna and Lady Gaga dropped out. The only major female artist that I can think of who graduated college is Carrie Underwood 

Just now, brainmaniac said:

None of the pop girls did lol. Even the ones that attended college like Madonna and Lady Gaga dropped out. The only major female artist that I can think of who graduated college is Carrie Underwood 

good for Carrie :clap3:

10 minutes ago, brainmaniac said:

And Lana. :heart2:

53 minutes ago, brainmaniac said:

And Megan Thee Stallion!

Lana graduated from Fordham in Metaphysics at the same time she was recording her first album.

They've met there! Chris is graduated in Ancient Studies, Jonny in Mathematics/Astronomy and Will in Anthropology. Guy dropped out his Engineering degree and tried Architecture, but then dropped it out again to dedicate himself to the band full-time.

Edited by gustavothehuman

“who needs college when you’re schooling life?”

OT: Shakira took clases in UCLA or Harvard dressed as a guy:alexz:

Carly attended and graduated from the Canadian College of Performing Arts in Victoria, British Columbia.

Bridgit Mendler did. She also has a master's and a PhD from MIT. Right now, she's getting her law degree at Harvard. :party:

On 5/8/2022 at 1:09 AM, NOW said:

Lana graduated from Fordham in Metaphysics at the same time she was recording her first album.

BTD or AKA?

3 hours ago, Severus Snape said:

BTD or AKA?

AKA written/produced with David Kahne

No lol! pretty sure they are high school drop outs xD 

I Am Weed Mgk GIF - I Am Weed MGK Machine Gun Kelly - Discover & Share GIFs'

legit my 3 faves are like stoners! 

not sure about Tom since he moved to melbourne start of his career! (his my age so he could of graduated)

MGK! i dunno I feel like he dropped out to get stone!

not sure with denis, Sumerian discovered him on youtube and after that his only focus was his music career (and changing bands) as he was living in and traveling between ukraine, uk, and america. and touring a lot in early 20s. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.