• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ariananext

• oilheiress

• Perfect Crime

• jjmed59

The scream I let out. That was a jump scare. Sam Raimi wishes! lmao. Seriously tho, is she using a filter?

Ariana is becoming the new Lil Kim. This is so baaaad.

She actually looks nothing like her first face... Like I could tolerate up to Thank U Next era then she should've STOPPED

To me, her changing her face is obvi her own thing and sth I wont comment on or have a direct Problem with. What I do judge extremely hard is her changing her outward appearance to the point she serves other ethnicities. She went from white Italian-looking girl to half-black to now East-Asian/Philippina-looking. That to me is disturbing and such a bad example to all her young, impressionable fans

9 hours ago, Protocol said:

She needs to stop with the cosmetic surgery if she wants to make it in Hollywood. They don't like casting people who have had obvious work done, it basically limits your roles to anything but rich NY/LA woman having midlife crisis. The Northman make-up team had to work a miracle to make Nicole Kidman look normal after all the botox, since, you know, they didn't have Epione in 12th century Iceland.

Jail and hellfire :ahh:

On 5/6/2022 at 2:28 PM, SarahWalkers said:

I don't overanalyze women's faces so she looks the same to me :deadbanana2:

We know. You only do that with men's faces :coffee2:

Serving Asiana with anime nose.

Edited by G.U.Y_Del_Rey

18 hours ago, Protocol said:

They don't like casting people who have had obvious work done, it basically limits your roles to anything but rich NY/LA woman having midlife crisis.

Explain Gaga

20210930_130935.thumb.jpg.2b93a7cd3a4043

She looks great.

2 hours ago, Perfect Crime said:

Explain Gaga

20210930_130935.thumb.jpg.2b93a7cd3a4043

fnndnndfnfnf

:jonny5: 

Queen of reversing gravity

On 5/6/2022 at 1:10 PM, ariananext said:

Grammys 2020 and Positions music video were perfect (I think that was her natural shade)

It's not. I think you've been spending too much time looking at Hollywood celebs and IG models with brown spray paint of their skin and now you think that's natural. :skull:

On 5/6/2022 at 2:19 PM, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

• Rihanna

• Whitney Houston

• Celine Dion

• I would also argue Beyoncé, but she has had fillers. 

+ a few others. 

Also, when you say “never done anything”, what do you mean exactly? 

As far as I know, Katy hasn’t done anything. Also, if we’re only talking about face work, Taylor hasn’t done anything. The only work she’s had are breast implants. 

Some of you should honestly stick to dragging numbers and chart related stuff

48 minutes ago, Inverted said:

It's not. I think you've been spending too much time looking at Hollywood celebs and IG models with brown spray paint of their skin and now you think that's natural. :skull:

No, shes southern italian like me, that's a medium/fair shade for women here.

she looks the same? However, she will definitely go a few shades darker once she starts promoting her next album 

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

Some of you should honestly stick to dragging numbers and chart related stuff

Especially when one of the people dragging has a history of downplaying the heritage of POC female artists he doesn't like for some unknown reason. 

I hope she doesn't over do it.  The Veronicas did this too much and they lost there cutes. *mainly lisa had the most face lifts*

I dont want ari to lose her cute too :sosad:

On 5/6/2022 at 1:58 PM, ariananext said:

I think she has body dysmorphia at this point, it was kinda obvious during her early days (the obsession with her left side, the weight loss etc) but it has been more and more evident since 2018, the low/dark lights on tour not to let people see her, the excessive work out, skipping every red carpet and event, editing her pictures, the vintage/blurred aesthetic, not doing photoshoots, she's one of the fewest celebrities who has never been photographed in a bikini or spotted at the beach, I fail to believe it's all a coincidence, she has hardly ever showed her torso as well, I think its only happened once or twice during her career (one being Positions photoshoot), you can't spot a single unedited picture on her feed as they're all promo pictures or selfies with filters. 

Agreed, and while she may have always had it, I think it's gotten worse with trauma. Manchester was in 2017 and Mac died in 2018. I can't imagine how traumatic it would be to have 22 of your fans, some of them children/teens, die at your concert. She went straight into work. I think it's like an eating disorder in that, when there's so much that feels out of your control, it feels like your body/appearance is something you can control. I feel really sad for her. She needs good therapy, not plastic surgery.

she needs to stop trying to pass as other ethnicities, it's disgusting

On 5/6/2022 at 11:28 AM, Perfect Crime said:

Considering ALL of the work she's gotten done since 2013, I'd say it's extensive

:deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.